What do you struggle with the most while trying to do marketing for your product?

Amine Aouragh
8 replies

Replies

Kirman Smith
Marketing remains one of the most important options to improve business. I was looking for various tools and https://www.nowblitz.com/blog/ho... traditional sales pipeline is a good way to know more about it. Such a service is helping with improvement, works effectively if you are considering to make your business better.
Eithiriel (Nichole Elizabeth DeMeré)
Hi @amineaouraghone, it depends on the product, but I've done a lot of SaaS consulting and have found that it can be very difficult to get product teams to truly adhere to an experiments-driven mindset. They realize it's important, but just won't implement it because it "takes too much time" when unfortunately, they'll lose much more time in the long-run by not having done so.
Amine Aouragh
@nikkielizdemere yeah i agree with you so much. They really underestimate it but they gonna regret it later. How would we succeed if we don't experiment, fail and take notes to do something better in the future?
Launching soon!
You will find that some promoters [promotions] always get you a lot of traffic and sales, while others don't. It's hard to figure out which ones will help you immensely and which ones are a waste of time. That's the struggle.
Amine Aouragh
@qudsia_ali how about using Twitter & Reddit as an acquisition channel and working on boosting the SEO and having a blog/newsletter ?
amrin
@qudsia_ali @amineaouraghone I did reserach on how to success on PH, they say newsletter helps a lot.
Tetiana Nikolaieva
We explain why the program is really needed. And for what it is better not to use the program. It concerns the program Yaware TimeTracker.
Mayank Jain
Amine, good question. Well, two things: 1. Finding the right channel that scales. Marketing isn't maths and hence one doesn't know what works best. One needs to try multiple things before hitting the bulls eye 2. Speed of execution. Marketing is a lot about combining art and science. It's a lot about ops. Putting all of these together and executing at speed can be challenging.