What do you prefer more working - from home, from office or combined?

Relja Denic
33 replies
Personally, I worked only from the office, but in the last couple of months, it helped a lot sometimes to stay and work from home, so currently, I'm working combined. What about you? What do you prefer and why?

Replies

Tyler Dane
Home usually, with sprinkles of coworking spaces when I need a little motivation
Alice Goode
work from office. It always helps
Yavuz Tunc Emran
Location is merely a tool. In fact, where one works does not matter much as long as there is productivity.
George Burmistrov
Office. It helps with the discipline. There are too many distractions at home, while office is made for work, it was designed for it.
Andreas Dyuzhou
I've always found that a combination of office and remote work can be pretty productive. The main thing is that there is a comfortable chair in the office and colleagues do not make noise)
Hamid Khan
I am more productive at home.
Hardik Grover
I work from home for 3 weeks and 1 week from office. Find this a good balance between two
Jake Harrison
Hybrid is the best way!
Almas Khan
I prefer working from home because it gives me more flexibility and control over my work schedule. I can start and finish work when I am most productive, and I don't have to waste time commuting.
Judith Amarachi πŸ’™
Both are fine for me. But to a large extent, I prefer to work from home.
apple man
I prefer a combined work arrangement.
Roman Gordy
Launching soon!
Hybrid mode has to be recognized amongst fundamental human rights. There are days you feel great to work from home and days you need an office to hideaway from family.
Hunter Kenniff
I found a balance when I mix it, it's perfect
harry parmar
I used to always visit customers pre COVID and the 20 years prior. I would have not had it any other way. During the lovckdowns, I had to accustom myself to working from home which initially was daunting. Now I find that travelling to customers and meeting them face to face is really appreciated but at the same time if travelling by car it's a lot of time out of the day that could have been used far more productively, especially now that I can do virtual meetings with customers in any location. I am fortunate in that have a comfortable home environment.
Agnieszka Rybij
Combined! I like going to office, meeting with coworkers, exchanging ideas, drinking coffee together etc that's why I would choose going to office most of the time. But it's also nice to be able to stay home from time to time, especially when theres bad weather.
Arsen Batyuchok πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦
Combined, but I must say I really enjoyed working from home at first when COVID started
Liz Worthy
Hybrid - some problem-solving happens best in person, though working home saves so much time and is more convenient
Emma Grace
I prefer a combined work arrangement because of my personality.
Elena Tsemirava
I prefer working from home. I don't understand why I should spend every working day 3 hours for getting ready and commuting to work and from it.