What do you like listening to while working?

Ezgi Aydın
61 replies
I find podcasts very helpful. They keep me entertained while working. What do you listen to when working?

Replies

Ethan Perez
I'd like to listen soft music's
I have a couple of favorite YouTube and Spotify playlists. Podcasts somehow confuse me while working 😅
John Carmichael
@canberk_ars totally agree... listening to conversation while working i find very distracting!
Jacob Si
Chillpop
you are welcome :)
Elizabeth Tishchenko
Depending on mood & type of activity: - movie soundracks - nature sounds - brown noise - Vikings folk - rock 🤘 for manual tasks - often just prefer silence
I like to listen to white noise or ocean waves. It's either that or my coworker's snoring 🌊💤
Vladimir Malyavko
Yesterday when we had our launch we created a playlist for people who create landing pages: https://mmntm.me/momentum-page-p...
Clara Kyara
My Spotify playlist
Deluar Hosain
Podcast via YouTube :)
Alexandre Roques
70s Soul Classics on Spotify
James Hallahan
@alex_rqs can you link me a specific one? I find this interesting re the 70s
Janine N
I'm a huge Andrew Huberman fan and he talked about binaural beats the other week and I have to say it really works for me. Apparently it puts your brain in focus mode and it's best to listen to it 30 minutes before you work, but you can also listen to it whilst you're working
Aida Zu
@janine_nitz thanks for sharing! I've seen Andrew Huberman's few videos on IG feed, he was convincing
@janine_nitz Thanks for sharing! am a Huberman fan too and I love the binaural beats. What also works for me is the Tibetan singing bowls.
This works very well for me. Though I do like to listen to piano pieces in general, what I find is that the lack of lyrics ensures that it doesn't pull my attention away from whatever I'm doing too much.
John Carmichael
Nothing with lyrics... they interfere too much with my thought :) Electronic background music is my personal favourite
Shaur ul Asar
I find instrumental music or ambient sounds helpful for my concentration
Neha
Depending on my mood and the level of active participation I enjoy listening to a variety of music genres while working, including highly motivating tracks for when I need an energy boost, spiritual songs to invigorate my spirit, calming lo-fi music for a soothing ambience, and occasionally some upbeat rock music to amp up productivity.
Jay Phelps
I'm a big fan of lo-fi beats when I need to focus. There's a ton of playlists on Spotify. For a change, sometimes I tune into 'Noisli' for some ambient background noise.
Jack Davies
Podcasts are great for less intense tasks, my current favorite is 'Indie Hackers' for some entrepreneurial inspiration. @ezgi_aydin
Nuno Reis
So many different music's. I varie from lofi, to heavy metal. It really depends on the kind of work and my mood in the day. But anything without lyrics is good for focus, and heavy stuff to get through annoying work 😁
Frederik Hvilshøj
I've been listening to brain.fm for ~5 years now. It's amazing. I get in the zone within minutes!