What do you guys do about privacy policy?

Karthik
4 replies
My previous app accessed health info (steps, calories) so lot of privacy concerns so I shelled out a bit of money to make sure privacy policy was properly done. For my next product, I do not collect any data from the user nor is it transmitted out of the device, any inputs on how to do the privacy policy for this one? Any of this policy generators are good enough?

Replies

Aster Key  Brad Blumberg
we wrote similar - check out AsterKey.com privacy policy - we don't see or hold anyones data!
ALEXIA
I am following this, as privacy of users is a concern with open ai. To use an app, people need to input a certain amount of data. For my concept of a happiness app for leaders utilizing chatGPT, users would input daily mood ratings to gauge happiness and receive coaching prompts to elevate levels of happiness. So, peoples emotional states, trends of how many days they felt a certain way ….if hacked into, would be problematic. How can that be protected? Also, if we ever sold the app, great, but we would want all that data to be protected. The industry wants data. My intent is to build something helpful.
Karthik
@alexia_georghiou Yes, privacy is a big concern so I chose to keep all the users data on the device and encrypt it. All the AI infusion is done on edge so nothing is moved out of the device and therefore more secure.
Naruto Asao
Through these efforts, Muktu Police 먹튀검증 continues to uphold its mission of promoting integrity and safety in the online betting landscape.