What do you find more challenging?

Neha
7 replies

Replies

Rishikesh Ranjan
Definitely building a community.
Floyd Burgos
I find it difficult to communicate effectively since it takes not just being able to express ideas properly but also being able to actively listen to others, grasp their viewpoints, and modify my communication style for various audiences. I've been making an effort to hone my communication abilities by participating in communication courses, practicing active listening, and requesting input from coworkers.
Lindsey Snyder
I find public speaking more challenging. It's difficult due to my reserved nature, but I've been actively working on it by taking courses and seeking opportunities to speak publicly. This challenge has taught me the value of preparation and continuous learning. I'm committed to improving my public speaking skills.
Maria Bailey
Here are some steps to consider when formulating your response: 1. Self-reflection: Take a moment to reflect on your experiences and identify what you genuinely find challenging. Think about different aspects of your life, such as work, academics, personal goals, or hobbies, that you've encountered challenges in. 2. Be specific: In your response, be as specific as possible. Don't just say something like "I find everything challenging." Instead, pinpoint a particular area or situation that you find challenging. 3. Relate it to the context: Consider the context in which the question is being asked. If it's in a job interview, relate your response to the position you're applying for. If it's a personal conversation, you can be more general.
Mary Goheen
I find both technical problem-solving and effective communication to be important aspects of my work, but if I were to choose what I find more challenging, I would say that effective communication can be more demanding for me. While I am confident in my technical skills and have a strong background in problem-solving, I recognize that clear and efficient communication is crucial for teamwork, project success, and relationship building.
Beth Simmons
Consider your experiences for a moment and decide what you actually find difficult. Consider the various areas of your life where you've had difficulty, such as your job, your studies, your personal objectives, or your hobbies.
Grace Gomez
Take a time to reflect on your experiences and determine what you genuinely find challenging. Think about the several aspects of your life where you've struggled, such your career, your academics, your personal goals, or your hobbies.