What do you do while driving 🚗

Engin Kurutepe
5 replies
Hey folks, I'm one of the co-founders of Recast (https://letsrecast.ai). We convert any articles users submit to an easy-to-listen podcast like conversation using AI. I personally love using Recast while driving but I wonder what others do. That would help us improve our product and better target commuters. Please comment with favorite podcasts and/or radio channels. Thank you so much!

Replies

Matteo Tittarelli
Nice one @ekurutepe! I personally use it in the morning while brewing my coffee and while going on a morning walk to zip through my newsletter and business articles backlog. I think being able to convert PDFs from Books and Amazon ebooks will also be a massive gamechanger!
RDS
Looks awesome ( initial impressions ) will definitely try it ASAP :)
Igor Lysenko
I think a lot of people will answer music, because it relaxes while riding and gives strength.
Sergey Troshin
Music on radio because it's exponentially hard to concentrate on many things at once and I prefer to concentrate on the road when driving =P
Engin Kurutepe
Thanks for your input so far. I must say I'm a bit surprised that nobody picked podcasts yet. I thought they'd be more popular.