What do you do on weekends?

Zeng
47 replies

Replies

Felipe Ugalde
I try to hide all electronics and clean the heck out of my place for at least two hours. I know if I see my laptop lying around Iā€™ll get distracted like I just did right now as I type thisā€¦
Bakemono Fra
Relax possibly in nature! A little bit of digital detox helps me a lot šŸ˜
Richard Gao
I see this question asked a lot every time the weekends roll around lol. But I continue to work on evoke-app.com as always
Ken Yasue
I tried to do something creative and ends up with reading trash articles or youtube video..
Olga Neudakh
I try to do nothing, because I need time to relax and no-thinking.
Olatz Urrutia
Go for a long walk, lunch with family, dinner with friends, reset, some sports, a little trip here and there and Sunday afternoon is for planning the week ahead
Daniel
PrƩpare for the lunch on product hunt.
Zeng
@daniel112 Nice. What are you launching?
Carter Michael
Relax typically! Typically get kind of bored to where I'm antsy about starting work again. But this weekend cause of my launch I'll be monitoring that!
PhotoArt
That really depends on the person. Some people like to relax and watch movies, while others like to be active and go out with friends. Some people also like to catch up on chores or hobbies, such as gardening or painting.
Nilan Saha
I have a 9to5 job so weekends are a good time for me to build my side projects and also go out with friends.
Satish Kumar
Relax, play some games, and spend time with friends and family.
Eric Beans
Work for a few hours, take a walkā€¦play with the kids. Put on music and drink wine in the evenings and do a lot of tech reading.
Joseph Natoli
I reserve the weekends to spend time with my partner... otherwise it is
LisaKim
Netflix & Chill I look for movies using my own AI search product which is launching today!
Usually just spend time with the kids - lots of activities are always scheduled!
Elli Kim
I was chilling on the beach this afternoon šŸ– ...but then I'm back home now to work on my product hunt launch!!! It's tonight in my timezone but tomorrow PST... everyone pls come and support us āš”ļø
Swapnil D Puranik
Tidy up the room, house, bookmarks and email inboxes. Read. Sleep. Work for atleast 1 hr.
Greg Rog
Launching soon!
I try to do most work during the weekends and holidays and I find it one of the greatest solopreneur advantages. I find it most peaceful and creative times while during the week sometimes I get overwhelmed with day job and frustrated that I can't make things done. I prefer some leisure activities and rest during the week too (no queues;) For me the great thing about Indie Hacking is you can work from anywhere and when you want. This means you can use most of the day, weekdays etc. and spend energy when you have it šŸ˜Š
Kaya Lordoğlu
Go out to a tiny house in the woods with my girlfriend and our puppy