🚀🚀🚀What difficulties do you face when searching for new apps?

Harrison zhu
12 replies

Replies

Harrison zhu
Hey man, I hope this message finds you well. I'm reaching out to you today as a fellow member of the Product Hunt community, and as a Product launch Expert, to invite you to the upcoming release of our new product, Workflos.ai on May 28th, 2023 at 12:00 AM PDT. Workflos.ai is the world's first AI SaaS Consultant, powered by ChatGPT. We would be honored if you could take a moment to check out Workflos.ai on our release day. If you could check it out and leave a comment or vote to tell me what you think, that'd mean the world to me. Thank you for your time and consideration, and we hope to have you join us on the release day of Workflos.ai. https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
Neo
I always struggle to find the latest and most exciting apps, it would be great if an AI could recommend them to me.
Charlie.D.H
Absolutely it is a difficult path to find and decide which app is suit for my company ;(
Pumpkiner
I often worry about which of the two applications with the same function is better and which is more suitable for me. After all, sometimes I have to pay before using it.
Deborah Nelson
One of the difficulties I face when searching for new apps is the overwhelming number of options available, making it challenging to find the best ones that suit my needs. Additionally, the lack of accurate and reliable user reviews often makes it difficult to gauge the quality and usefulness of an app.
Harrison zhu
I know what you're going through, so I'm happy to tell you that my team and I are working on it, and hopefully you'll be amazed by the new product we're launch this weekend. @deborahn_44
Igor Lysenko
Most likely due to their unpopularity, a lot of good products don't stand out because they don't vote or top companies simply knock down their rating.
Harrison zhu
As for the situation you mentioned, we will surely be willing to give it more space and opportunities to display@ixord
Norris Tong
too many apps to choose from, which can make it difficult to determine which ones are worth trying
Israr Ansari
In this modern technology, it is very easy to search new apps according to our requirements. For example, if I need gaming app or < a href="https://procouriertracking.com/"> courier tracking app I just Google it and find these apps.
André J
Launching soon!
You don't search for apps. you search for solutions to a problem you have.