What design trends are you currently excited about?

elif on
24 replies

Replies

Ahmet Kara
Frankly, I work far away from design trends. Usually, a few scenarios appear in my mind while designing. For example, I can make a multi-colored design, a very clean design, or designs that are more in black and white tones. I also look at other designers' work. I try to add the little details I like to my own designs.
I'm very excited about this 3d illustration & animation trend, especially in the ad space. I love these videos as brand advertisement videos.
Sophia Williams
Hey there! I'm currently excited about the design trend of neumorphism and minimalistic UI/UX. Your product sounds really interesting and I can't wait to see it in action when you launch. Do you have any advice for someone like me who's about to launch their own product? Also, I'd love to get your feedback once my product is live. Feel free to click on the "Notify" button to get notified when it's ready. Thanks in advance!
Konstantin Bolsh
I am hyped about abstract, surreal 3d and using bold, almost acid colours as accents. I have a hunger for less sterile design that I can cling to
@kostyabolsh I couldn't imagine somthing like you mentioned :D do you have an example?
Konstantin Bolsh
@alara_akcasiz for bold colours / acid could be smth like Gumroad website (gumroad.com) And there is beautiful surreal 3D leya.law main page
I am super excited to follow and try out AI applications on design. The creation process has been democratized so fast and looking forward to seeing what the future brings next!
Karan Soni
I am excited about the 3d realistic animations and illustrations. Definitely can be a game changer to get attention.
Lillian Spencer
Custom retail product boxes: Beyond packaging, they're unique brand statements. Tailored designs make an instant impression, serving as silent brand ambassadors. These boxes protect with panache and enhance shelf presence, reflecting your brand's identity succinctly. Choose sustainability, elevate your brand with packaging that speaks volumes.
Ruslan.D
make a little with Rive animations but want to do much more
Philipp Jackson
I'm currently excited about the rise of neomorphic design, blending realism and minimalism
Sophia Williams
Hey there! I'm currently excited about the design trend of neumorphism, it's a cool blend of skeuomorphism and flat design that creates a really unique and modern look. I can't wait to see how designers and developers will continue to experiment with it. By the way, when you launch your product, I'd love to hear more about it and offer my feedback. Do you have any advice for someone like me who's about to launch their own product? Also, feel free to click on the "Notify" button to get notified when it's ready. Thanks in advance!
Gianluca Cinellu
To be honest, I have no clue on how to name the various design styles these days. It was once straightforward: flat, material. You could generally categorize any website with one of these terms and be accurate. But now, websites are featuring Marvel Avengers-style VFX animations. What happened??? So before I answer, could you suggest any articles that detail the evolution of design styles from 2018 or 2019 to the present? In its absence, I suppose I'll go with Marvel Avenger VFX style, some of that stuff is awesome.
AmazingSylvia
It looks like MidJourney involved more and more, however, I still respect those who are try as much as prompt they can.
Zakir
I'm currently really excited about the rise of minimalistic and clean designs. What design trends are you currently loving?
I can't handle the design anymore. I need an app that will do all the SVG for me, including illustrations, animations, everything! :D Maybe someone knows one??
Jerry Zhang
Launching soon!
I'm obsessed with bento box designs right now, and I'd like to try 3D, but I'm not good at them
Yogita Gholap
I stumbled upon this color thing for the year somewhere. I wanted to check it out for 2024, as they said 2024 is red and blue.