What day of the week did/will you release your product and why?

AR Bell
11 replies

Replies

Ruslan.D
i just chose the number of day .. but you right i still have a reason for a long time a have a tempo in updating my app every week .. and now it's version 0.9.8 in a week 21 jan. it will be 0.9.9 - so easy to guess i decided launch on 28 January with version 1.0.0
Thinking Monday, if my hypothesis is right, big launch days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Saturdays are big too. So if I have a better chance on Monday due to less competition great, that way I can get in the top 5 or so then get on Tuesdays Newsletter! Sunday is not a competitive day either, but if the the newsletter goes out Monday, I feel everyone is catching up on the 56682628 emails and tasks left from Friday and the weekend. Lol I guess that’s my unproven logic
zuhaib ashfaq
@slimmy82 you're not alone. I also had a similar hypothesis in my mind. Let's learn from each other, whoever launches first πŸ˜…
Mansi Trivedi
I'm going this week! Middle of the month. It's fun to see the whole community in the early days!!
Nimesh
wednesday, a fair few eyeballs
@supnim When is your next release?
zuhaib ashfaq
Probably less traffic days. Since, it's going to be my first product, I'd want to be in the top 5 products. If that happens, I can be a part of PH newsletter (which would be an acheivement for me).
@zuhaib_ashfaq Do you know when you are releasing?