What creative services serve AI & Tech start-ups best?

Kwaku Amprako
11 replies

Replies

Oleksandr Koreniuk
Im sure that collaboration functionality for creative services would be decisive and most important. Then, automation, which would help to cover repetitive tasks, and also shiny generative ai which will work as your assistant.
Elly
This is a really deep and difficult question. Can you tell us what you think?
Kwaku Amprako
@elly_cho Hey Elly, without being biased, I really do believe they need branding. There are many of the same AI products being released, but we're loosing their human element. Each brand is unique and people must be the focus. I think this can be shared through a meaningful brand identity💡 In addition with marketing/ digital ads to increase users to their platforms. Competition is really starting to increase and there are many platforms that have so much value but just not enough coverage!
Elly
@kwaku_amprako I see. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Branding is important to us, too, and I'll have to take another look to see if we're missing anything.
Excellence
UI design. Many leading AI startups have simple designs that will not scale well if they extend their services. They could use some help
Kwaku Amprako
@studio_xlnce Excellent thought Excellence! I do agree. I feel they also rush it to get their product out there
Zsofia Komaromi
@studio_xlnce That's what I've been seeing as well with startups. It does seem like AI startups are under even more pressure these days than others. The market and technology is changing extremely fast and they need to adapt.
Carmela Padasas
UI design, email marketing, content and affiliate marketing
Kwaku Amprako
@carmela_padasas Agree. Design and marketing. I do feel sometimes they are overlooked but I understand that some start-ups may not have the budget especially for agencies.