What Could the Technology Trends of 2024 Be?

Ugur KILCI 😈
7 replies
I think artificial intelligence and web3 will definitely happen. I also think there may be space technologies. What else could it be? Let's brainstorm.

Replies

AI will spread for sure and perhaps we will see smth even more powerful than ChatGPT or so. I would also bet on DeFin growth a lot!
Charlie Mack
I believe the landscape of technology is expected to be shaped by both evolving current trends and the need to address global challenges. The most important of which will be the increasing focus on sustainable technologies as a response to climate change. I think we will see advancements in renewable energy tech, green manufacturing, and innovations fostering a circular economy. The persistent influence of AI and Machine Learning, integrated across sectors, will enable greater automation and efficiency wherever it touches. The healthcare sector, in particular, will undergo transformations with advances in telehealth, wearable health tech, and AI diagnostics. Alongside, developments in the realms of Quantum Computing and Extended Reality are anticipated to bring about new opportunities in cryptography. Although this one is pretty scary because it could break traditional encryption which has the potential to cause a lot of damage Finally, the fascination with space will continue to fuel advancements, with increased satellite technology, telescopic innovations, and commercial space travel. There is a hell of a lot to look forward to.
André J
Launching soon!
Modularity, transparency, good AI
Arron Francis
Anticipated tech trends in 2024: AI evolution, quantum computing growth, wider 5G adoption, AR's mainstream rise, renewable energy innovations, advanced healthcare tech, cybersecurity enhancements, space exploration, blockchain evolution, biotech breakthroughs.
ISHIR
Oh, I love brainstorming about future technology trends! Thanks for asking this intriguing question. Based on the information you provided, I believe that the technology trends of 2024 could encompass a wide range of exciting developments. Here are a few possibilities to ponder: Web3 Revolution, Sustainable Technologies, & Deep learning. Of course, these are just a few potential technology trends that could emerge by 2024.
Tatiana Vdovychenko
Quick solution and automation of repetitive task, I think.