What challenges are you facing working remotely?

Satyajit Manjaria
8 replies
Yea, so as we all know the new era of remote working and how covid has changed the way we work (forever). As there are many pros and cons of remote working, from the organization's / company's perspective one of the biggest pros is the savings on travels, events, and infrastructure. Google recently reported that they saved around $1 billion, working remotely. As many as there are pros, there are challenges too. Yes, there are hundreds of tools out there if not thousands that help with remote work. Still what I want to know and ask you guys is. What are the challenges you are facings working remotely? What are your thoughts & perspective on remote work?

Replies

Varsha Anil
I dislike how monotonous life has become as you are always at home. This, I think, affects your productivity and creativity.
Begüm Bayram
It's hard to wake up in the morning. I'm happy that I don't have to be on the road for 1 hour every morning. But I realized that this is what wakes me up and gets me ready to work. Now I sleep for that 1 hour and my first working hour is nothing but inefficiency.
Jaskiran Kaur
I miss socializing with my collogues and I miss the face to face interactions. Sometimes , due to internet issues , some points get missed and when in office it was much faster to clear the doubt regarding work,etc.
Chandan Das
Sometime technical support