Nika Salute
10 replies

Replies

Dana Rudenko
That you have to have one to stay on the radar professionally 😓
Lisa Steingold
Some of the ridiculous posts that are clearly aimed to promote more followers
Nika Salute
@lisa_steingold1 but LinkedIn is meant for promoting our work and accomplishments encouraging community to engage with it, isn't it? :)
Lisa Steingold
@nika_salute it should be done in the spirit of sharing knowledge and getting feedback, not for telling the world how wonderful you are. I don't mean you - I mean people who post every day just trying to get attention. It's a good point though "what is LinkedIn for"
Max Avery
wish that it was easier to see a user's wall / past posts on their profile
Gurkaran Singh
As someone deeply involved in the technology space, I can relate to the frustrations that come with using LinkedIn. From endless connection requests to irrelevant job recommendations, the platform can definitely test our patience! What bugs you the most on LinkedIn?'
Nika Salute
@thestarkster Connection requests, yes. It's a dilemma because you want to remain open to potential valuable connections, yet filtering through the noise can be a nightmare. As for me, one of the most annoying aspects is how randomly LinkedIn calculates the SSI score. Despite carefully managing my connections and actively engaging, my score sometimes drops unexpectedly, and I just don't know WHY.
Kevan Williams
I don't think LinkedIn fosters engagement that well yet. I don't really spend much time on it, and it seems like all the groups I would be interested in being a part of are dead.