What books or podcasts have you found most helpful in growing your startup? Share your favorites!

Balkrishna Karma
20 replies

Replies

Dhanraj Dhanokar
In podcast category I would recommend - "The Crazy Ones" by Alex Lieberman, Jesse Pujji & Sophia Amoruso. In books category - "High Growth Handbook" by Elad Gil
im a huge fan of "The Lean Startup" by Eric Ries and "Zero to One" by Peter Thiel :)
Balkrishna Karma
@sandradjajic Agree. Both of them are my favorites too. Full of wisdom : ) .
David Frankle
@sandradjajic Great choices! Both books offer valuable insights and practical advice for startups. Keep on reading and learning! 🚀📚
Nigee
Action is the best tool to use along side your reading. Also, connect with others and ask them questions. look into the "copy writing" category
Richard Gao
Most influencial for me has to be "The Lean Startup"
Veselin Kostov
"See, Solve, Scale" by Danny Warshay and "Inspired" by Marty Cagan are definitely up there :) What are your favorites? @balkrishna_karma1
Balkrishna Karma
@veselin_kostov Thank you for sharing these books with us, Veselin. My favorites are zero to one, the lean startup, and I also got to learn a lot from Memoir of Phil knight - "Shoe dog"
kunal shivhare
Book "Before you startup" by pankaj goel.
Paul Sobiecki
One of the best is "Zero to One", I think this is the one for me. Also "The Lean Startup" and "Hooked" are very good.
Balkrishna Karma
@pausx agree Paul. All three are one of the best books about startups. I can see that you are launching your product soon, Will be looking forward to it. Best wishes : )
Sergey Potikhanov
Thanks for the discussion, a lot of info here :)
Bharat Chhabra
- Hard thing about hard things by Ben Horowitz - Zero to One by Peter Thiel
Justus Mulli
Make by levelsio is great for bootstrapped solopreneurs. The mom test is also great
Magic Mike Paine
MarketingBox podcast is only 6 months old, but it already has over 100 quick video tips for marketing, business startups, and motivation. They also have several interviews with small businesses talking about how they did and passing their tips on as well.
BiglySales
I love how I built this with Guy Raz
Muhil Venkat
Sprint by Jake Knapp - Game Changer