What book are you currently reading?

Mahsima Dastan
200 replies
me: The Girl Who Fell Beneath the Sea by Axie Oh

Replies

Tornike Tsiramua
Leadership by Harvard Business Review
Tornike Tsiramua
@rhexai Sure, chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://static1.squarespace.com/...
Mahsima Dastan
@tornike_tsiramua1 Is it possible to give a link to the book?
Hitesh Joshi
@tornike_tsiramua1 I read it but was very neutral on it. its like all theory , not much practical. Your views?
George Aleesu
@tornike_tsiramua1 Can you help with the link to it?
Tornike Tsiramua
I am trying to put the link here. I will send you on linkedin
Dariush Abbasi
Launching soon!
Human Compatible by Stuart J. Russell & Peter Norvig
Felize Silva
The Girl Who Fell Beneath the Sea is an amazing read! I couldn't put it down. What's been your favorite part so far?
George Aleesu
@felizesilvaa And what's that one think you've learnt from this book that made a change?
hayato onodera
Product Operations by Melissa Perri
Mihai Puiu
Never split the difference by Chris Voss
Matthew Everett
Think and grow rich, I have nt read this book so decided to read it.
Mohsen Karimi
‌‌Designing Data Intensive Applications by Martin Kleppmann
Wyatt Feaster
How I built this : Guy Raz Enjoying it so far. A bunch of good lessons from founders of companies.
Mahsima Dastan
@wyatt_feaster Looks like I should put it on my reading list
Abdu Agial
@wyatt_feaster yep! That’s a good one
Salim Lunat
Launching soon!
4 Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss
Salim Lunat
Launching soon!
@hiteshjoshi Finding it really insightful! Tim Ferriss offers some highly effective strategies for optimizing work-life balance, and it’s exactly what I needed.
Hitesh Joshi
@salimlunat okay I need not to judge a book by its cover. I think I never read it because I think in general four hours work week is little too much. Will put it on my to read list
Salim Lunat
Launching soon!
@hiteshjoshi Sure! Many people get a different idea from the title, but it offers practical advice that can be tailored to suit various schedules.
Nastassia
@salimlunat great read. I read it ages ago and keep seeing interest to it even today in bestsellers lists all over the globe. However, it seems a bit outdated now. What do you think?
George Burmistrov
The Incal by Alejandro Jodorowsky and Jean Giraud. It's a graphic novel based on Jodorowsky's abandoned Dune movie adaptation. An intriguing story combined with beautiful and unique art by Giraud
John Alshaye Abelilla
Atomic Habits by James Clear
Xavier JJ
@john_alshaye One of my most favourite books of all time!
Nastassia
@john_alshaye Love James Clear. Do you enjoy reading this book? Can't wait to read his new title :)
Theo
@john_alshaye oh lawd I never actually finished it ahahah guess I... never got into the Habit of reading that book (badum tssss)
Sidra Arif Ali
The Road to Meeca - an autobiography of Leopold Weiss.
Jakub Havej
The Obstacle is the Way - by Ryan Holiday
Nastassia
@jhavej have you read any of his other books? I can't choose between The Obstacle and Daily Stoic
Jakub Havej
@nastassia_k Not yet. I just occasionally listen to The Daily Dad podcast. I'd say that you can't go wrong with any of Ryan's books.
Lisa Steingold
@jhavej This is such a great book!
Xavier JJ
@jhavej I love daily stoics :)
Radomir Djokovic
Zero to One by Blake Masters and Peter Thiel
Hitesh Joshi
@radomir_djokovic @wyatt_feaster haha you must have read it when you become master of your zero to one journey. For a lot of people(like myself) this is like the initial book to get into entrepreneurship. However, after many years I still read it every year. Its fun.
Wyatt Feaster
@radomir_djokovic I found this one to be so dry and boring I gave up half way through.
Krampus: The Yule Lord by Gerald Brom I love fiction :)
Theo
@gipetto ooooh is it spooky (eyes emoji)? I watched Krampus and ngl I was kinda traumatised after that one but in a good way ahaha
@theological I didn't know there was a movie. I just looked at the screenshots, it's really creepy, but I think the book is worth it. I have already read another book from this author and I reeeeally liked it