What are your top struggles in a content marketing team?

Janset Angı
18 replies
And what do you expect from a content marketing management tool when acquiring one?

Replies

Gary Zurnamer
@lauren_thomas4 might have some great insights here!
Lauren Thomas
@gary_zurnamer1 As a one person content marketing team, I'd say... 1. Scale. Having endless ideas and knowing their potential, but also knowing that you can only do so much. This makes prioritisation absolutely essential. 2. Organisation. I've never found an all-in-one content calendar/ scheduling tool that really hits the mark, so organising lots of different content streams can be tricky. The PH community keeps telling me to check out Notion though so I really must do that!
Janset Angı
@gary_zurnamer1 @lauren_thomas4 Thanks for the insights! I totally agree with both of your points. I always hear Notion as well, but haven't tried yet. Besides, you can check our new product Oppflow for all-in-one content marketing management! Soon will be launching on PH.
Hilal Aydın
Communication is key for content marketing management. Most of the struggles are the results of lack of communication and troublesome workflow.
Esther Omemu
@hilal_aydin This is a major issue for content marketing team. Have you ever tried Drogo? Check it out, it has really been useful for I and my team
Dilan Aydın
Organizing content/editorial calendar is so important to boost your content marketing. Unfortunately, it is kinda complicated.
Anoir Houmou
Communication! I can't emphasize enough how important it is to have constant communication between all team members, even if it's communicating the smallest of things!
Janset Angı
@anoirhoumou Exactly! Misscommunication is among the top reasons why content marketing teams fail.
Karthik Tatikonda
Posting after the deadline, due to other content clashes. So, I need a warning shown on the screen whenever my new posts clashes with the old plan. This should apply to the whole team.
Janset Angı
@karthik_tatikonda I agree. There should be a flawless workflow & editorial calender. I recommend Oppflow to overcome these problems to coordinate all your content team efficiently!
Elizabeth Obee
Scaling our content output - we serve a horizontal market so it creates a huge demand on our content calendar and output. We need to serve content right through funnel to different audience segments and it's a huge job to plan, manage, execute and review performance - particularly when we need to include a range or formats (statics, video - we're a video platform so it's a must-have for us!)
Janset Angı
@liz_obee I couldn't agree more! It's crucial to determine your content volume accordingly. I think tools are great chances to manage your production process. Oppflow will soon provide all from producing to analyzing! I recommend you to follow us! :)
Murali Gottumukkala
Staying on top of latest content trends