What are your thoughts on the future of image sharing platforms?

Elena Tairova
2 replies
AI-generated content, short-form video platforms, and growing concerns around privacy and ownership are shaking things up. What's next for sharing photos? What features will matter most? Specifically, when you share photos online, what's most important to you? I can think of the following: 1. Security and Ownership: protecting your photos from fakes and ensuring you get credit. 2. Content Management & Discovery: keeping your library organized and finding amazing new work. 3. Monetization: turning your passion into profit for professional photographers and artists. 4. Community & Engagement: building a strong network of photographers and getting feedback. Or is it something else entirely? Please share your thoughts!

Replies

Babak
Complex topic. I think you answered it well! By the way, image-sharing platforms are not just for photographers. 3D designers, graphic designers, and .. can use them. in the future, I think we will have more artist using AI to generate their thought in a creative way.
Elena Tairova
@babakzy you're absolutely right, image sharing platforms also serve and are used by a variety of designers, visual artists, etc. I thought to focus on photos in this question as, preferences vary based on a creative type, and as you rightly pointed out, it's already a complex topic! πŸ˜… P.S. you are welcome to follow my upcoming launch and test Macula - would be great to hear your feedback as a designer πŸ™‚