What are your thoughts on AI replacing designers and developers of software, websites etc?

Bobby Fisher
8 replies

Replies

Steven Williams
AI can automate certain tasks in design and software development, it's unlikely to completely replace human designers and developers due to their unique ability to understand nuanced user needs, empathize with users, and create innovative, emotionally engaging designs that cater to complex, ever-changing real-world scenarios.
Bobby Fisher
@stevewill87 Definitely! Human emotion and connection is vital to creating products that meet our needs.
Sarvpriy Arya
I think AI will likely augment and assist designers and developers rather than fully replace them.
Bobby Fisher
@sarvpriy_arya Agreed - I also believe AI will likely become another tool to use rather than a replacement.
Sean Song
only tools replace tools, humanity cannot be replaced.
Sophiko Jeiranashvili
I believe that the human touch in design is irreplaceable; everyone can distinguish between AI-generated and human-created work. It's not that AI will replace us, but I sense that the human touch will become even more precious and valuable, potentially commanding a higher price.
Bobby Fisher
@sophiko_jeiranashvili True - as time passes and technology evolves, what humans can offer over AI tools will increase in value.