What are your strategies to sell your products?

Martin Schumacher
4 replies
Recently I opened a discussion about advices for good social media as a beginner. Is it a difference to sell a product on social media or not? In my opinion, when you sell something you always sell a bit of yourself, with confidence and your stories, why features in the software are like they were implemented. What else could be significant for selling your product? What are your strategies?

Replies

Kevin Brendel
Honestly, social media is very hard. We get most of our users by ranking highly in App Store in certain countries. Mostly by having an actually differentiated app that provides a unique value and by getting positive reviews over time (due to the app actually being enjoyed by many users). Social media can sometimes help to get a quick boost in engagement, but particularly on algorithmically driven platforms like X/Twitter, it would take a lot of investment to get to a place where it makes a significant impact.
Deniz Savkay
Selling on social media is sooo hard sometimes because the difficulty of reaching the target audience there. Selling on platforms like forums and PH are more targeted, same results with less effort and more fun.
Swayam
It depends where your target audience resides, for example social media is a very good platform if your target audience aer students
Aris Nakos
Engage with the community, wherever I can offer a thoughtful comment. We are well-rounded people, and we can create traffic in various ways.