What are your resolutions for 2023?

Dávid Sipos
36 replies
Let's share our resolutions with each other and maybe we can pick from others' lists.

Replies

Dávid Sipos
My resolutions: 1, Launch a successful project 2, Stop smoking 3, Lose some weight 4, Be more focused while working 5, Read more books
Indu Thangamuthu
1. Read 1 book per month 2. Immigrate to Singapore PS: If you know how to approach for a job in Singapore or Work visas, please do support me with your suggestions
Richard Gao
1. Launch evoke-app.com 2. Be more active on twitter. At least 2 tweets per day and 10 replies 3. Continue being active on PH and IH. 5 replies and one discussion post. 4. Be more effective with my time. Aim to have the PH, IH, and twitter postings done within an hour. I think it's more important to have resolutions for actions than results.
Tai Nguyen
Mine: 1. Finish strong for two running content this 1st quarter. 2. Write more efficiently and still reach quarter quotas. 3. Read some more books on the opposite of my perspective. 4. Readvise upon my SEO to quickly catch up on new games. 5. Expand my social reach to other platform.
Anoir Houmou
Practice self care more.
Jim K
launch a side project
LEENA J
1. Money Management 2. Improve my skills
Noah
I want to start my own company, and I have one great business idea, but it's not quite ready yet. This year I have plans to find people like me who are excited about starting their own businesses. To make a step-by-step business plan to help me move in the right direction and stay on track. Also, my idea will need investors, which I also want to find this year. In fact, I was inspired by Oskar Hartmann , and I want to follow in his footsteps. All in all, this year will be very difficult, but if everything works out, it will be easier to live.
Thompson chinedu nweke
We want to continue helping our customers improve the efficiency of their resource management, especially in terms of time and money. In addition, to empower their employees by freeing them from manual tasks and allowing them to dedicate more time to other activities that generate more value
Divya
To read more books. Use a planner and journal. To prioritize mental health and to make time for things that I used to love doing like singing, drawing
Nick Mazikov
Our plan for 2023 is to increase the number of projects that we can help develop and find funding for. And we are confident that we will succeed🤩
Joe Shaw
1.Read more books 2.Improve my skills 3.Keep exercise
Angeli Zhao
1. Read more 2. Launch our product successfully 3. Get above a 1500 on the SAT 4. Start going to the gym more
Join Smith
Mine in 2023: - 1 book per month - learn 2D graphic design - make more money