What are your preferred tools for content management?

Burcu Zeynep Konuk
6 replies
What are your must-haves? (workflow management, automation, analysis, AI assistant, editorial calendar...)

Replies

John Koo
I'd also like to hear everones thoughts and answers to this question. Although I don't create a lot of content, I use AI assistants to assist me with grammar corrections and proofreading.
Olga Pavlova
Both Notion to organize content, and iA Writer to write quickly. Airtable to work with tables. Numbers (yes, not Figma) for rapid prototyping. And Python for automation and analysis :)
Burcu Zeynep Konuk
@olgapavlova Using multiple tools to create and manage content can be exhausting and time-consuming. To overcome this and simplify the process, we've developed Oppflow. You can check out our 'Coming Soon' page here: https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
Olga Pavlova
@burcu_zeynep_konuk Good luck to your product. Seriously. However, I forgot one really important product, which is much more important than any digital one. Pen and paper. In cases I doubt, I choose this one, not search for another digital tool. I mean, in my case (strictly IMHO), your competitor is not Notion or any other digital tool. Your competitor is pen and paper. Because it is my tool of first choise.
Thiago Ryker
HubSpot and Drupal HubSpot is an all-in-one marketing, sales, and service platform that includes content management features. Drupal is an open-source content management system that offers a high degree of customization and scalability. Regards: acacia wood