What are your plans for this week?

Erkin Bek
40 replies
What great things are you going to achieve this week? Is someone going to launch a cool product or close a multi-million dollar deal?

Replies

Dennis Aronov
I want to accomplish items on my to-do list!
Super excited to launch! There's a fantastic product on the horizon that's been crafted with passion and innovation. The team has poured their heart and soul into it, and I can't wait to see it take flight. ๐ŸŽŠ
Divya
Start packing for upcoming vacation
Erkin Bek
@divya14 everyone who read your comments is jealous that you have an upcoming holiday :) hope you have a good time.
Maria Moore
Diving into a couple of SaaS tools for CRM and project management.
Rico
Try to balance my life as much as I can between my launch here and my freelancer life. in one word PROD ;)
Julien Zmiro
Launching AskMore!
Evgeniya Chernishyova
Work, work and work... very busy days
Tra Dao
We're planning to launch our new version of the Chrome extension. Hope that you guys can take a look at this link and give us your feedback: https://chrome.google.com/websto...
swadin
Eat Learn Sleep Repeat
Frank Sondors
Prepping for ProductHunt - distribution to the max!!!
Sadam Ali
Nothing special, just going with flow โ˜น
Geri Mรกtรฉ
Finalize our upcoming launch planned to take place next week.
Anna Shults
We are going to achieve Product of the Day this week :D Bot will see if it works:)
Sagar Patel
Build lots of cool features, and market them even more! What about you??
Erkin Bek
@sagarpatel10 Create and promote in one week? Sounds like a lot of work :) And I'm like in Rihanna's song - Work, work, work %)
Sagar Patel
@erkin_bek I mean just work on building the app and market it. I usually start in the morning with promoting/marketing and the from afternoon onwards I work on building it.
Artyom Sviridov
Learn some new pretty useful stuff and start working with it.
This week's agenda sounds like a blend of exciting challenges and growth opportunities. As I consider my own plans, I can't help but think about tools that can make this journey smoother. AiToolsKit.ai comes to mind, an all-in-one platform that merges the power of productive AI, SEO, writing, social media, and marketing tools. It strikes me as a useful resource to boost efficiency while accomplishing tasks on this week's to-do list. PH LINK: https://bit.ly/product-AiToolsKit In terms of specific plans, I'm aiming to tackle content creation and amplification. With AiToolsKit.ai, crafting engaging content could be more manageable thanks to its AI-driven writing assistance. Plus, it's intriguing how this platform ties into SEO best practices, potentially amplifying the reach of the content. As I strategize social media efforts for the week, AiToolsKit.ai's capabilities might come in handy, assisting in forming a more cohesive and impactful online presence. All in all, incorporating this toolkit seems like an innovative approach to enhancing productivity while navigating this week's goals.