What are your plans for Black Friday sale?

Harsh Maheshwari
13 replies
Are there any platforms to list or promote the Black Friday deals?

Replies

Baishali Chhabra
Hey Harsh, Scalenut has put together a SaaS directory and would love to include your deal in it. If you're interested, please complete this form to showcase your Black Friday deal: https://forms.gle/EDsuGenkcEeStniG8
Neel Patel
@harshmaheshwari Following! I just starting to research on that. Have you started/planned already?
Harsh Maheshwari
@neelptl2602 Yes I have started planning and executing also. Currently, we are setting up our systems and exploring collaboration opportunities.
Neel Patel
@harshmaheshwari People don't seem to be doing a lot of it here. Where do you see people talking about LTD more? I mean, which mediums?
Hiro - Atsuhiro Teshima
@harshmaheshwari @neelptl2602 I'm planning on the Black Friday sale, too. Do you plan to build a dedicated landing page?
Harsh Maheshwari
@neelptl2602 People prefer App Sumo, though they charge high commissions by far its the best platform out in the market to do the LTD campaigns, or else go with a private affiliate network. @chaitanyabadavein has one network with more than 200+ affiliates.
Harsh Maheshwari
@neelptl2602 @atsuhiro_teshima We are building a dedicated landing page for it more like a sales page.
Aditya Chavan
For me website discount banner clubbed with an email push works better than spending money on meta & google ads for a sale campaign. Has anyone else experienced the same?
Harsh Maheshwari
@aditya_chavan3 I am with you. But apart from Website visitors how do you plan to acquire new customers? By email push, do you mean doing cold outreach?
Andrian Valeanu
We'll offer the same percentage tiers of plans that we did a year ago. I have written a small guide for all who want to maximize their Black Friday holiday period: https://designmodo.com/black-fri...
Darya Skorokhod
@andrianv thank you for sharing! Do you try to collaborate with any external newsletters?