What are your plans for 2024?🤔

Shirley
4 replies
For me, finding customer needs and pain points, optimizing existing products, and creating new ones. What about you guys?

Replies

Nick
For me working towards my PhD and learning everything I can about things I don't know. Getting more involved in coding for AI/ML, and working on speaking and understanding Latin and German better.
Julia Zakharova
Hi. That's a good question. I scheduled a personal year back in November 2023 - I have a birthday in November. On the plan: - To grow 1000 subscribers on my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/... - to improve my knowledge of living English (I still write decently, but I speak badly). - weekly exercise - done. I'm already exercising 3 times a week. Subscription for half a year - to dive into the basics of seo - to connect on PH with 1000+ professionals - move to another country But the work year has been filling up with changes since the 3rd week of January. - to launch from scratch a school of interns for the company in VK and telegram - I agreed to participate in the web3 project without a second thought. Launching a product from scratch - try to change the company, there are offers