What are your non-product-related hobbies?

Isaac Martin Otim
48 replies
A lot of you message me to tell me about the cool stuff you are building and launching... and I love it. But today I'd like to get to know what you all get up to when you're not building and launching new products. I'm into photography and woodworking, a weird combination I know. Are there any other woodworking photographers in the building?

Replies

Yura Turivny
I love walking or running in summer. Fresh air and no screen are essential
Joypal
Man! you just reminded that I stopped going to surfing. I surely need to take a break from the screens and go surf.
Raina
I enjoy going camping outdoors and also like assembling models at home. These activities help me to temporarily calm my mind. (I won't say that my product "Metawork" is launching today and need your support🥹)
Isaac Martin Otim
@iris_y So when you're not making products you're making models 😅 Love it! (I won't say your launch looks awesome and you have my support)
Nicolò Marchesi
I'm addicted to games. I love role-playing games but hardly find the time and the people to play, so I usually do board-games (I have two friends at the office, and we play during lunch-break!) and videogames at home to chill :)
Isaac Martin Otim
@pethron Haven't played board games in a loooong time! Woke up one day and everyone "grew up". It's weird. I do love video games though... had to pull back because I only stop when the game is done 😂. Been flirting with League of Legends lately, trying not to get hooked.
Nicolò Marchesi
@izakotim know a few games some "grown-ups" would have a hard time with XD Yeah, no... playing is a foundational part of life, can't understand why people think you should stop when you grow up :) Don't go into LoL! Lost so many friends there :P
Elena Tsemirava
I like travelling.
Isaac Martin Otim
@elenat nice, what are some interesting places you've been to?
Bearsthy
Watching anime and playing with my cat 🐈
Isaac Martin Otim
@bearsthy a friend suggested Arkane as a good place to start. Would you agree?
Bearsthy
@izakotim Haven’t watched that one. Here’s a list of all the ones I watched (I like most of them): One piece (my favorite) Naruto Bleach Hunter x hunter Black clover Demon slayer Jujutsu Kaisen Attack on titan Mashle Fate series (fate/zero, fate stay/night etc) Inuyasha Berserk Chainsaw man Spy x family My hero academia Your lie in April I want to eat your pancreas Attack on titan The time I got reincarnated as a slime Dr. stone Death note Dragon ball z Re:Zero Steins;gate and Steins;0 Tokyo ghoul Tokyo revengers Code geass No game no life Relife Gintama One punch man Mob psycho 100 Haikyuu!! Kuroku no basket Golden hour White album 2 Jojo's bizarre adventures Ao haru ride Kamisama hajimemashita Fullmetal alchemist: brotherhood Fairy tail Sword art online Vinland saga Cowboy Bebop Seven deadly sins Kakegurui God of high school Tower of God Dororo Skip beat Kill la kill Akagame ga kill Soul eater Kengan ashura Gangsta Fire force Blue exorcist Assasination classroom Noblesse Castlevania Fruits basket Kimi no na wa Oshi no ko Promised neverland Devilman crybaby Chihayafuru Sailor moon Monster Horimiya Hell's paradise Death parade Kimi ni todoke Bungou stray dogs Kaguya-sama: love is war The ice guy and his cool female colleague Buddy daddies Classroom of the elite Terror in resonance Sk8 Blue lock My dressup darling A silent voice Charlotte Beelzebub Hitman reborn Erased Parasyte loving yamada at lv999! jobless reincarnation Misfit of demon king academy Angel beats The devil is a part-timer Psycho pass
Bearsthy
@izakotim Start with something like Hunter X hunter, Kamisama hajimemashita, Dororo and the time I got reincarnated as a slime
Luke Bryant
Hey everyone! 👋 When I'm not immersed in the world of building and launching, I enjoy capturing moments through photography. There's something uniquely satisfying about blending creativity with craftsmanship. Any fellow woodworking photographers around? Let's share our passions and swap stories! 📸🪚 #HobbiesBeyondTech #WoodAndLens
Niko Germish
Running, eating, sleeping )
Max
I like to play on the guitar 🎸.
Nastassia
fashion and graphic design
Mertcan Esmergül
of course video games! I almost play games on every platform: Nintendo Switch, PC, PS5. I believe we can get a lot of inspiration from video games. Some of the games have an insane level of art direction, story telling and music!
Isaac Martin Otim
@sitenley I agree, a lot of video games are a work of art, but how do you get any work done?😅
Anna Sazonova
i'm also into photography! Aside of that i do painting, skulpting and knitting
Isaac Martin Otim
@szznv Hi there Anna 👋! What do you shoot?
zuhaib ashfaq
Sitting in nature, nature photography. Used to do sketching (very bad) in past. Haven't done in quite a while.
Isaac Martin Otim
@zuhaib_ashfaq sounds relaxing (believe me, you wouldn't want to use my furniture, but I enjoy making it 😅). "Life gets in the way of life" for most of us
Maxim Melnik
I enjoy playing volleyball with friends.
Ashley
Rrrrrrrealy a lot lol! Movies, plays, musicals and concerts! Also swimming and hiking😂
Kirill Grebenjukov
Mine are surfing and barbequing)
Patricia Sanderson
That's a unique combo! I'm more of an outdoors enthusiast myself. Any fellow hikers or mountain bikers here?
Kane
📖 🏀 ⛷ 🚴‍♀️ ☕ 📷
Alexandr Builov
fishing, hunting, camping...