What are your must-have tools for product marketing?

Sunny Kumar
5 replies

Replies

Pavel Kukhnavets
My three must-have types of tools for product marketing are: 1) CRM software. It helps manage and analyze customer data, track interactions, and segment your audience. It's essential for understanding your customers' needs and tailoring your marketing efforts accordingly. 2) Email marketing platform. It allows create, send, and track email campaigns. It's a powerful tool for nurturing leads, sending product updates, and engaging with your audience. 3) Resource marketing software. It helps manage resources and gain complete control over staff, schedules, and project costs.
Shivam Garg
Feedspace is presently one of those tools; we use it for UGC and also leverage it for communication to collect feedback. Its quick and easy functionality, coupled with multiple integration features, makes it a seamless experience. Give it a try; hopefully, it will add equal or more value to your endeavors.
Jovana Djekovic
Definitely Google Analytics for checking out your web stats. An email platform like Hubspot for email campaigns. Can't forget social media tools like Hootsuite to keep all posts organized. Also, project management tool like Asana or Notion. They make life so much easier when switching between all the marketing tasks.
I use hotjar to see user interaction on my website so I can fix any bottlenecks and improve UI
Daxeel Soni
Plausible analytics Canva