What are your marketing plans for 2023?

Ankur Singh
15 replies

Replies

Ana Maria Ghita
From a marketing perspective, I want to allow people to see more my authentic and vulnerable self and to share more about my journey.
Vijay Singh Khatri
I have described my marketing problem statements in a few sections: 1. Set clear goals and objectives 2. Identify your target audience 3. Determine your budget 4. Develop a strategy 5. Create a content calendar 6. Measure and analyze your results These all are defined and Now moving with: 1. SEO 2. Influencer Marketing 3. Brand Marketing
Nick Mazikov
We know for a fact that our plan for developing new startups always works. Come join us for a demo to learn more🤩
Sanat Mohanty
I work with a B2B SaaS startup. For us it's going to be: - Analyst & strategic partnerships - 1:1 ABM campaigns - Industry event participation - Amping up own media: web content, podcast. KO webinars. - Thought leadership content marketing
Ksusha
To launch Aaply.app 🧨
Matt Li
I'm starting with a PH launch for my iOS app in a few weeks. Other than that I will be refining my ASO, search ads, and experimenting with other channels like Reddit and influencer marketing.
Divya
To produce more organic content
Imtiyaz
As part of our Marketing Plans for 2023 for Curatora.io 1. First thing is to run an LTD on AppSumo 2. Work on organic growth channels like SEO and other things.
Anoir Houmou
1. Increase brand awareness 2. Find new ways to engage with my audience
Nick Bess
I've already done some research, so here is my list: 1. Working with influencers. 2. Share client feedback. 3. Invest in your thought leadership. 4. Respond to online reviews regularly 5. Personalize my company. For those who haven't created the plans, I can suggest reading the article here http://www.forbes.com/sites/forb... Hopefully, it will be useful for someone.