What are your favorite products for staying organized?

Vitalie.
32 replies

Replies

Adeline lemercier
Asana. But, I notice that it doesn't matter what product you use. The most important thing is to have processes and routines !
Rich Watson
I just went over this a separate post. Because our userbase and team is on Discord we use their server organization and messaging features in a clever way to keep tasks organized, make to-do lists, plenty of discussion space for specific tasks, etc. Would probably only understand if you ever used their platform
Deepa from True Sparrow
I use Slack to dump my thoughts, Notion to organize, Google Keep for quick to-do lists.
Roberto Morais
For habits I am using a physical whiteboard, it's working great for me. For projects and tasks I ended up on Notion because I can put everything there, it is really easy to use and looks good.
Paul-Louis Valat
Asana to keep track of professional projects. TimeJot to follow up with my personal habits.
This is biased but tira.so :) Tira combines chat, task & project management, and a calendar all in one place. It's super useful to have all my work in one place, so I don't have to switch between apps. We also have a cool drag & drop feature which means that you can simply drag a task to a chat to instantly discuss and edit it with your team. I use Tira in both my work and personal life.
Rehan Choudhry
A fairly simple to-do list (I use Apple Reminders). I have following the Getting Things Done framework for years now. My lists are: - In (where everything starts) - Next actions (broken out by critical, deep work, email/slack, phone, errands) - Waiting for (dependent on something/someone else to get started) - Someday, maybe (if my life frees up to accomplish) - 2 minute drill (anything I can complete in 2 minutes or less)
Launching soon!
MY favorite products for staying organized are Notion and Trello.
Neri Raanani
Google calendar 😳
Fiona Chin
ClickUp is nice. We upload team files and share them with everyone involved to keep synchronized. It's more like a Knowledge Base for team members.
Gurpinder Singh
ToDo list and Reminders on my phone
Amelia Charlie
I use Google Keep for quick to-do lists.
Vitalie.
Thank you all, for the helpful advice!
Valeria Migova
I personally love to use online whiteboard Weje. It helps me collect, organise, plan, and share the most valuable data. Really convenient and helpful tool.
Bhavna Singh
I and my team use Asana for product related tasks & updates , slack for the internal communication, these two tools have been of great use and help in keeping the things in the right direction.
Tedel
I use a mind map (Minder) to get the big picture right plus a to-do list (kOrganizer) for dividing things into tasks plus pen and paper for the small tasks that I have decided to work for first. If I ever had to use a software that allows other users to share back and forth with me, I would probably use Retroshare.