What are your favorite data analysis hacks?

Julien Ergan
8 replies

Replies

Ioan Ivanov
Data analysis is all about using the right tools. For simple tasks I use Excel and for complex tasks I use Python alongside Pandas in order to manage and analyze complex data.
hayato onodera
Lately, I've been getting a lot of tips from generative AI!
Neel Patel
Following. The sad reality is that most of the deep questions asked here do not get answered. @julienergan
Debajit Sarkar
Using pivot tables in Excel. I use pivot tables to summarize and analyze large amounts of data in Excel. Pivot tables helps in creating interactive reports, filter and sort data, calculate totals and averages, and more.
Millie Crystal
Master regex to extract, manipulate, and validate text patterns in your data.
Matteo Mirabelli
Data analysis is such a fascinating space with so many tricks up its sleeve! One of my favorites is automating repetitive data cleaning tasks to save time. But, here's the kicker: Imagine having an AI assistant that not only helps with analysis but learns your preferences over time. That's the magic we're trying to capture with Knowlee. It's like having a sidekick that not only knows the hacks but keeps refining them based on your habits. The future of data analysis is not just about the hacks we know, but about the tools that evolve with us
Prem Saini
This might sound dramatic but i have followed this for the longest time ; pay close attention, visualise clearly, and let patterns to create their own symphony.
Germán Merlo
Set a question before diving in data!