What are your favorite Chrome Extensions?

AndrΓ© J
65 replies
Mine: 1. Archive page πŸ‘‰ paywalls be gone πŸ˜… 2. DarkReader πŸ‘‰ Dark-mode everything 🌚 3. TempMailer πŸ‘‰ Signing up for products w/o getting spam later 😬 What's yours? πŸ‘‡

Replies

Crystal J
DarkReader seems interesting, I'll give it a try 🧐 I use sider as my AI sidekick
AndrΓ© J
Launching soon!
@crystal_j Sider? How does it work? just connenct your OpenAI GPT account? or?
AmazingSylvia
Try Monica bro!
AndrΓ© J
Launching soon!
@sylvia_sheng What does it do?
AndrΓ© J
Launching soon!
@sylvia_sheng I tested it. Its alright. What do you use it for the most?
Caroline Schmidt
Grammarly! Especially if your work language isn't your native language, it helps a lot.
Notionxyz
@caros I am totally agree with u! Mine is also Grammarly!
AndrΓ© J
Launching soon!
@caros Yep. Although I use it mostly when I need to do more advanced copywriting. Making alternates etc.
Mira Bayt
Grammarly: Helps you check grammar and spelling.
Yannick
I use GoFullPage everyday πŸ‘‰ making full web page screenshots TempMailer sounds interesting!
Coro
As a dev, I have react devtools, redux devtools and json formatter. I use dashlane as password manager. tempmailer seems a nice addition, thanks!
AndrΓ© J
Launching soon!
@kamran_khan46 What do they do?
AndrΓ© J
Launching soon!
@kamran_khan46 I tried Merlin right now, seems like they are not allowing signups atm πŸ˜‚ or blocking my temp mail email πŸ˜…
Denis
The archive page recommendation is the most valuable thing on this platform. Kudos to you!
AndrΓ© J
Launching soon!
@denis_tl Yepp, Great way to read the economist and nytimes or medium articles. Doesn't always work on lesser popular sites. I would definitely pay if it was feasible. Would love a Spotify for paywall websites for instance. Maybe someone here on PH can make that 😬?
Deeksha Tiwari
Grammarly looks like a game-changer
Constantine Stan.
😍 AdBlock - can't even argue that it's the best Chrome extension ever. πŸ‘‰ SEO Quake - Game Changer if you do your own SEO. 🌟 Meta-Mask - Must Have πŸ’‘ Lighthouse - super super super useful for any developer Hope that helps! :)
Awais Rasool
Chrome extensions are the unsung heroes of the internet!
Murat ⚑
Mine is not utilitarian But rather inspirational. Built on the idea of We need to be reminded more often than we are taught. Best VV visuals everytime you open a new tab https://visualizevalue.com/blogs...
Konstantin Kovshenin
MetaMask 😎
Umair Zubair
A powerful ad blocker that helps to improve page loading times and reduce distractions.
A tool that helps improve your writing by checking for grammar and spelling mistakes.
Great picks, AndrΓ©! I'm a big fan of OneTab for managing tab overload and Grammarly to keep my writing sharp. What extension do you find most useful day-to-day?