What are your expectations on how AI can help SMBs grow?

Mohamed Reda El Ghazouani
19 replies

Replies

Nick Basile
My expectations are pretty low right now 😅 most SMBs still haven't taken full advantage of the internet or existing software tools. So, I don't see them rushing to adopt AI any time soon. Of course, there will be some future looking SMBs that will adopt AI and enjoy a competitive advantage for a while. For those orgs, I think we'll see a number of creative applications of AI that'll impact their growth in a variety of ways. I think we'll see them use AI to automate parts of their content production for marketing. So, social posts, blog posts, podcast outlines, stock imagery, keyword research, etc. That said, I believe there will still need to be a "human in loop", so we'll likely see AI used for good rough drafts that humans can then build on.
@nickjbasile yeah I see a lot of SMBs still outdated in technology innovations, but here is the marketing goal comes, if an AI-powered business that trying to help SMBs in marketing can't reach those companies and show them the new opportunities to handle their marketing without hiring the expensive experienced marketer, so the problem is in the AI-marketing company at first.
Olena Bomko
You can use it like assistant for your SEO and content ideas.
@olenabomko Yes, I see a lot of small and medium businesses need help with suggestions for content ideas to go viral
Uma Venugopal
GenAI cannot "do it all". While it's important to appreciate the efforts of the creators and scientists, it's a long road ahead with a ton of work that's still to be done.
@uma_venugopal I agree that it can't do everything, and no one can do it all either, but I see that AI has the ability to read a lot of data at once, and figure out what's the best next move for an SMB, (we know that SMbs can't hire an experienced marketer to do it for them)
Praveen Pendyala
AI can help by making things easy for SMBs. For example, Transcript LOL is helpful with Video and Audio learning by extracting key points, summary, topics and chat for meetings, videos or podcasts.
Layla
AI can help SMBs personalize marketing, reaching out to customers with the right message at the right time.
@aima_iftikhar Yes, you're 100% right, and there are other features that AI can provide to help small and medium businesses grow.
Hiro - Atsuhiro Teshima
I recommend you watch this TED Talk. He is talking about how AI can help small restaurants. https://www.ted.com/talks/andrew...
@atsuhiro_teshima Thank you so much for this TED video, I'm going to watch it because it can help me in my project.
Frank Sondors
I use it to craft unique emails at any scale and in any language at Salesforge. Launching soon :)
Scott Sanders
AI can do heavy lifting on data analysis, for sure. Helps SMBs make smarter decisions without needing a full data team.
@sanders_scott22 I agree with you 100%, it can help a lot. I'm launching a similar AI platform that helps SMBs.