What are your biggest challenges when it comes to staying productive and organized?

Aaron
14 replies

Replies

Aaron
In my case, I create a monthly routine. But the main challenge is, on some days, I feel so low and not motivated at all. So I do nothing. However the next day I pick up the work and try to maintain the routine again. But it surely cost me time.
Lisa Steingold
Product Hunt notifications šŸ˜‚ Kidding just email and notifications in general. Context switching is the death of producitivity
Shreya Gupta
Easy distractions and low motivation when stuck to one task
Aaron
@shreya_gupta02 Same here. We can reduce the distractions but I couldn't find e cure to low motivation.
Marvin MƤndle
don't get distracted by incoming tasks. I'm often deeply focused and then for example two requests from customers are incoming. After that a colleague is asking something and I'm completely out of focus.
Barbara Derkowska-Podhajska
Building tasks into habits, step by step. :)
Karl Singleton
Time Management, Distractions
Caex
hmmmmm
Magic Mike Paine
Prioritizing tasks and staying focused. I have to preset calendar times to get stuff done and ignore calls, emails, and any notifications. If I can create 45 minute focused ā€œsprintsā€ with 15 minutes of checking alerts or just taking a walk, Iā€™m much more productive. It takes discipline and Iā€™m easily distracted.
Nafeel Jalaldeen
The challenge is time. So, I prefer planning my tasks and routine every morning and ticking off the stuff I complete. That way, I keep track of my work, and at the end of the day, it gives me the satisfaction that I have been productive.