103 replies

Replies

Berkay Yavuz
A notebook and a pencil :)
Oleksandr Buratynskyi
Calendar driven life 🤣
André J
Launching soon!
@sasha_buratynskyi Without checking out your profile. I assume you're a manager type then 😅 as a maker, I never had a calendar. 😂
Rihab Zaidi
@sasha_buratynskyi Yess, put everything on the calender, book slots for everything, share with your team and focus on your work! That's my motto
Marvin Mändle
Have a timer on my table. 90 minutes deep work followed by a 15 minutes break. Only use the smartphone in the breaks. Usually I get a cup of coffee and go out of my terrace.
Marvin Mändle
@oleg_shumar how long are you working/sleeping? Sounds like a next level productivity boost, because the brain calms totally down in this short period of sleeping.
Oleg Shumar
@marvin_maendle I work since 9am till 1pm and then sleep 1 or 2 hours. when I feel I'm not productive anymore - no sense to push, just go and sleep. After wakeup - like a brand-new. Being a youngster in the office - I got to my car and sleep on a backseat.))
Cemali Gencer
a Notion account :)
Loane
@genxer hard to understand at the beginning I still need to train ahaha
PRIYANKA MANDAL
Use tools like task managers, calendar apps, and project management software to streamline workflows and stay organized.
Cem, I've found that prioritizing tasks with the Eisenhower Matrix and limiting work on each to focused 25-minute Pomodoro sessions can significantly boost productivity. Also, never underestimate the power of a well-organized workspace and a clear mind—declutter both regularly!
Cara (Borenstein) Marin
@xyz_333 love your point about prioritization. A shorter list is a list you can do! What's your process for prioritizing? Do you follow a regular cadence (e.g. weekly review) or more ad-hoc / as-needed?
Ivan Vorobyev
Try to foster social ties of interest. Creating and maintaining meaningful connections is important to take advantage of social support. One effective way to do this is to make friends who share similar interests. Doing what you love not only brings you joy, but also gives you the opportunity to connect with like-minded people. I recently read on a blog https://www.heyday.net/blog/how-does-social-support-reduce-stress-importance-of-communities-by-interests about several effective tips on how to make good and effective connections, but the one I liked the most was on how to utilize online platforms that are tailored to specific interests. Social media groups, forums, and community apps like Heyday are great resources for connecting with people who share your hobbies or pursuits.
Effective meetings, great task and project management
Leonard Knauß
Silence! A notebook, a pencil, and no distractions until the set task is done. It's also important to split tasks into small subtasks and split them again as much as possible.
André J
Launching soon!
@pixeleonard Mhm. Silence is harder to come by these days 😅 I wish someone made a co work that was all silent. The silent office. That would be so productive!
Ankur Sharma
I create a task list every morning. That's it.
Jamie L
One of my top productivity tips is to prioritize tasks using the Eisenhower Matrix—it helps distinguish between what's urgent and important. Additionally, I find that setting specific time blocks for deep work with no distractions can significantly boost daily productivity.
André J
Launching soon!
@jamin_nanthan ELI5 Eisenhower Matrix?
Lisa Steingold
1. Start your day right - exercise and coffee for me ☕ 2. Do the most important task first in the day (Don't start with email!) 3. Work on tasks that align with rocks and OKRs 4. And obviously only work on 1 task at a time - context switching hurts
Marc Andre
Launching soon!
Maximize the effectiveness of your most productive times of the day. Know when you're able to focus and use those time windows for your most important work.
Dhirendra Singh
Prioritize your tasks, minimize distractions, and take regular breaks to stay productive and focused.
Alvaro Villalba Perez
Do 15-min tasks early in the morning to have a sense of achievement during the day
andi wir
Take proper sleep.
Joël Wurtz
Get a success partner / accountability partner! Best decision I ever made :D You'll definitely be more productive once you have some eyes looking at you!
Launching soon!
Use most top AI tools to maximize productivity! 😅
Vincent Xu
My top productivity tip is to prioritize tasks using the Eisenhower Matrix, which helps distinguish between what's urgent and important, ensuring you focus on high-impact activities. Additionally, I recommend implementing the Pomodoro Technique to maintain high levels of concentration by breaking work into short, timed intervals followed by brief breaks.
emma walker
I am currently on a fruit and vegetable diet https://betterme.world/articles/7-day-fruit-and-vegetable-diet/ and I want to say that I have never heard myself as well as I do now, the feeling of lightness and energy is constantly present