What are you working on right now?

Drew_Quinn
41 replies

Replies

Lambda Winner
Improving myself in terms of being a professional employee as well as an individual, like being there to provide for my family. And being able to develop myself for my professional growth
Ruby Martin
Wow, there are so many exciting projects in the works right now! I'm personally focused on developing a cutting-edge AI-powered mobile app that aims to revolutionize how people organize and manage their daily tasks efficiently.
Drew_Quinn
@martinruby66 sound excited! how does it work?
Bunyamin Duduk
I am working on recreating a platform where you can share code and text easily with other people. Currently, the site is live; however, I did not do any marketing and due to that, not many people are using it. Furthermore, it lacks some features. The reason for recreating is: - Not great code (I want to strengthen my coding skills) - Changing layout - Do a proper launch about it - Learning new stuff that I can use for bigger and more serious projects
Daniel Phillips
Hey there! I'm currently working on developing a cutting-edge mobile app that revolutionizes how people track their daily fitness routines and stay motivated to achieve their health goals - stay tuned for an exciting launch!
Drew_Quinn
@danphill78 that cool! Fitness also an important goal in life right?
Antoni Kozelski
I am working on a web application for generating unique AI avatars in various styles. With over 100 styles to choose from, you can create avatars for social media, game development, professional headshots, dating apps, and more.
Arbaaz
Going to launch neetoCal soon.. where you can schedule meetings easily! other than that - working on my health and fitness - the best game changer is having a fit body with a calm mind! ^_^
Kimberly Gonzalez
Deep in the trenches of redesigning an ecommerce platform. Focusing on improving conversion rates by streamlining the checkout process.
Divine Rivers
We are launching The Marketplace for Professionals to supplement their Salary come July 17th for sign-ups The reason being the cost of living has dramatically increased over the last decade while salaries have plateaued. Its the reason why making 100k today isn't what it was just 10 years ago. Many professionals as a result feel the pressing need to supplement their income, yet the current options are unrealistic or undesirable. We are changing this.
Drew_Quinn
@divine_rivers1 professionals in all kinds of industries will be acceptable, i guess?
Divine Rivers
@d_quinn_173 Yes, you are correct check it out as we just launched The Marketplace for Everyday Professionals to supplement their Salary today for sign-ups. Check it out at TheCareering.com My Co-Founder and I are looking for candid feedback from other Founders and builders as we are first-time Founders. Would love to hear your thoughts on everything from design, flow, idea, our solution, problem, and Marketing. More Info at producthunt.com/discussions/we-just-launched-and-careering-is-now-live-looking-for-all-the-feedback-we-can-get-thanks
André J
Launching soon!
Pitch deck for our pre-seed round 😇
Sean Dorje
My startup ezML, a low-code user friendly platform for Computer Vision AI integration. (https://www.producthunt.com/prod...)
Aditi Badola
Hi Drew! Currently working on an AI powered low-code, no-code, pro-code software test automation Platform called ContextQA. Our intuitive dashboard, one of a kind trace viewer and test suite feature is something we're proud of. Super excited for launching it into the community.
Drew_Quinn
@aditi_contextqa_ai looking forward to seeing that! when you planning to launch?
Allison Ly
Hi Drew I'm working on preparing everything on my end to prepare to launch Teamcal next week! Very exciting and a bit nerve wrecking. How about you, any exciting plans?
Drew_Quinn
@allison_ly hi Allison, im excited to see your product launching! Currently, im also working on my products as well, coming up with plan for launching on product hunt.
Unknown User
Democratizing blockchain technology with products like this 🥹: https://www.producthunt.com/post...
Verdi Kapuku
I am working on a productized service where we do UI design for early stage B2B SaaS
Smart social buttons so that customers are incentivized to create high quality marketing for your products!
I'm building a platform like Trustpilot/Yelp for content creators ☺️
Iya Mendoza
I'm currently focused on Logomakerr.ai, an AI-powered logo design platform empowering startups and small businesses to create memorable logo and branding packages. With customizable options, affordable fees, and a range of features, Logomakerr makes logo design effortless and accessible. Check out Logomakerr.ai and embark on a visual branding journey to elevate your business.
Kunal Mehta
At ProApp, we are currently focused on developing our AI-powered mentorship platform for the design field. Our team is dedicated to creating a seamless and personalized learning experience, connecting aspiring designers with expert mentors. We're leveraging the power of artificial intelligence to provide real-time feedback, guidance, and resources to help individuals grow their design skills and reach their professional goals. Stay tuned for exciting updates on our upcoming launch!