What are you working on?

Michael Sieb
99 replies

Replies

Bouchard Entertainment
What are you working on, Michael? Currently developing a plan and strategy to start my own SEO service here in Maine.
Michael Sieb
@bouchardentertainment great! Much success with that. I'm building a text-based video editing software -> https://typestudio.co
Vladislav Lebedev
Hi, I'm working on PeerBoard)
Michael Sieb
@tonknaf what is PeerBoard about?
Vladislav Lebedev
@michael_sieb That's a hard question :) I would say it's about great product for community building and organising communication right in your product or standalone.
Carlo Thissen
Some wicked team collaboration features for tl;dv 2.0 🤭. How about Type Studio?!
Michael Sieb
@carlo_thissen sweet :) It's been a while since updated each other! Working on some performance improvements and user-flow. And maybe a new PH launch 🤔
Imtiyaz
Hello Michael, Good to see your post. How are things with TypeStudio? We've been working on Curatora and we are launching it on ProductHunt this Wednesday. producthunt.com/upcoming/curatora
Michael Sieb
@imtiyaz922 that's awesome! I will definitely check it out :) Things are going pretty well with Type Studio!
Michal Jackowski
Wrapping up "v1" version of my product for my upcoming PH launch :)
Michael Sieb
@mjackowski exciting! When are you going to launch the v1?
Michael Sieb
@mjackowski Sounds great! Keep me posted :) Or let me know if you have any question for preparing your launch!
Samir Rashed
About me, @momen_elshamy, and all Premast team, we are celebrating our 5th anniversary and planning to share unique gifts and good news for the community. Starting tomorrow by launching a fantastic multi-purpose template We can't wait to share it with you🤩
Alejandra Copeland
Hi Michael! I'm automating the process of writing a pitch with Ok Yes, I'd love to get your 2 cents on my project 💥 How about you?
Michael Sieb
@alejandra_copeland ohhh yeeesss! Can't wait to add my 2 cents 🫶 We are working on some user workflow improvements and some performance improvements :)
Eithiriel DeMeré
Hi @michael_sieb! ♥️ I recently joined http://source.network in the web3 space.
Michael Sieb
@nikkielizdemere that's awesome news 😍 Congrats! Where are you building the Source.Network?
Eithiriel DeMeré
@michael_sieb Thanks, friend! I'm not sure what you mean by "where"?
Michael Sieb
@nikkielizdemere ohh sorry! Like on Discord or just a email list or something else?
Michael Andreuzza
Hey Michael, I am working on jamstacker.studio, creating some marketing assets.
Michael Sieb
@michael_andreuzza really like the copy on the website but some visuals would be a great addition! :)
Jonathan Nass
Launching V2 of Outdone. Really hoping it transforms the way people shop for gifts! Stay tuned for a launch in the near future.
Michael Sieb
@jonathan_nass sounds great! When are you planning to launch?
Jonathan Nass
@michael_sieb tbd! We’re hoping to have the new product finished next month and launching some time shortly there after. If you want to stay in the know, feel free to follow Outdone on here. But no pressure of course 😎
Paul Rusyn
@jonathan_nass Good luck! I do professional logo and identity design for startups, I can help in this direction!
Peter Pistorius
Oh, you know, a little bit of this and a little bit of that. Mostly I'm trying to give SaaS developers super accurate data to code against with www.snaplet.dev. Ever written a seed script? Really not fun, just generate data in your database. Wanna code against production? You can't... until now... just transform the private information! Have too much data? Easy, use sub-setting. Data on a developers terms! Besides that we have preview databases (Great for PR previews!) and Proxy!
Michael Sieb
@appfactory sounds familiar! 🐈 I like the pitch :) Easy to grasp the pain points that you are solving!
Paul Rusyn
Hi, I'm working on Logolivery.com We launched the MVP last week and currently working on promotion and customer service software. Maybe someone can recommend something about promoting a startup? I will be very grateful
We are planning to launch WorkHub as a Hub for our different products. There are many products to come under it. Stay tuned.
Santa
We designed a productivity workspace, where startups can communicate with the team, manage all the projects and tasks, and keep track of the schedule. All from one place. There’s no need to switch between apps. We are working on launching Tira on Sep 15th.
Michael Sieb
@santalo awesome! Any website that I can check out? :) Let me know if you need any tips for preparing the launch!
Yarik Skov
Currently working on a new task management app that helps individuals be more focused and get more accomplished :)
Rahul Patel
I am working on a DevTool DhiWise that aims to auto-generate fully functional, human-readable, and editable source code that is clean, error-free, and helps catalyze the process of software development without requiring developers to change their workflow. https://dhiwise.com/
Michael Sieb
@rahul_patel12 are you working on it alone? Btw pretty dope website!
Rahul Patel
@michael_sieb We are live on Product Hunt.https://www.producthunt.com/post... Thank you for your Support!
Marko Balažic
Building audiances, pivoting products & learning 🤓
Michael Sieb
@markobalazic sweet! All under the shape labs brand?
Neelam Goswami
I'm working on creating marketing content for a content marketing platform, Narrato (https://narrato.io/) 😀 Narrato is an all-in-one platform for content teams, to help with content planning, creation, optimization, publishing and so much more.
Michael Sieb
@neelam_goswami1 awesome! Does Narrato also integrate with any website builders?
Neelam Goswami
@michael_sieb currently Narrato integrates with WordPress for publishing and also has an API you can use for publishing content on any platform. But we will be rolling out more integrations soon. Web design teams/agencies do use Narrato to create and collaborate on content.
Isaiah Trotter
Bedrock, it's a platform that guarantees work for freelance designers. Hopefully it could get to a point where it's not just designers, but as many niches as possible :)
Michael Sieb
@isaiah_trotter what is the website? Any plan to launch it here on PH?
Isaiah Trotter
@michael_sieb https://bedrok.bubbleapps.io/ver... It's about as bare bones as it can get right now, haha. I plan to launch here! And I'm also documenting the process of this and all the other projects I'm making on LinkedIn.