What are you building this month to launch next or already built & launched? Let's share & learn

Chirag Lathiya
10 replies
Hey folks, what if we can make this discussion a common place to get all the product building & distribution insights? Let's share what you are building or planning to build and those who have built, can we get some tips from you? We all face challenges - Help each other to grow together. I will start with myself - our team is building feedspace.io - Tool to manage all sort of user feeds like Textual comments, Video testimonials or async work related chatter, audio reviews etc. A common space to bring all sort of feeds from internet and then use those feeds to promote your business organically. The challenge is to get Videos as fast as possible from our customer's customers - any suggestions? Looking forward to know more about your product or plan to tickle the brain.

Replies

Archit Navadiya
I am currently building a daily writing app that will help people cultivate a habit of writing and improve their writing skills.
Chirag Lathiya
@archit_navadiya that’s cool. Tell more about it? What’s the name, purpose of building it etc?
Archit Navadiya
@chirag_ink A product called Natomic. The purpose of building this app is to be particularly useful for those who struggle with procrastination or lack motivation to write regularly. A writing habit app can help individuals develop a consistent writing routine by providing reminders. Writing can be a powerful tool for self-reflection, emotional processing, and personal development. A writing habit app can provide a safe and supportive space for individuals to express their thoughts, feelings, and experiences through writing.
DIXIT DONDA
Hey @archit_navadiya, I really enjoy diving into books! 📚 Whenever I come across a line that resonates with me, I make it a habit to jot it down on paper. The only hiccup is, I tend to misplace that paper often, and it's a struggle to remember where I stashed it. 😅 So, I've been on the lookout for a tool that can help me keep all these thoughtful lines in one easily accessible place—somewhere they won't vanish into thin air. That's when I stumbled upon your tool. 🌟 I've checked out a few others, but they were a bit on the pricey side. I'm really hoping your tool not only suits my needs but is also budget-friendly. Can't wait to give it a try! 🚀
Chirag Lathiya
I will start with myself - our team is building feedspace.io - Tool to manage all sort of user feeds like Textual comments, Video testimonials or async work related chatter, audio reviews etc. A common space to bring all sort of feeds from internet and then use those feeds to promote your business organically. The challenge is to get Videos as fast as possible from our customer's customers - any suggestions?
Prema Toppo
Our latest launch: Book Discovery Tool - Innovate with Book Discovery! 📚 Struggling to choose the perfect book? Gift with confidence or find your next read effortlessly by answering fun questions tailored to your preferences. Explore now at https://www.techuplabs.com/tools...
Chirag Lathiya
@prema_toppo thanks for sharing this interesting tool. How do you decide which book to suggest?