what are you Building ?

Himanshu
47 replies
Hello Hunters! πŸ‘‹ What exciting projects are you currently working on? We want to hear about what PH community is working on! πŸ” Describe what you are building, who your target audience is, and most importantly, how your creation will help its users. πŸ“Œ The 3 top-notch idea/product will be Shared to our X (Twitter) for all to see! Lets inspire each other with our ingenuity and creativity. Share your projects now!

Replies

Kristi Tanellari
already launched Witty Workflow. wittyworkflow.com . The objective of the app is to streamline business management so people can focus less on figuring out how the platform works and more on their business. Just added live chat functionality but I have a few things still needing to complete and I will make a post about it. Thank you for these type of discussions
Himanshu
@kristi_tanellari you mentioned Witty Workflow aims to streamline business management. Could you share some specific examples of how it simplifies processes for businesses?
Kristi Tanellari
@himanshu_28 At the moment is in the beginning stages. as we speak it was features such as appointment management, one on one live messaging, some visual settings based on the necessity of your business for such sections of the platform, team management and much more. The app is still on the beginning stages and much more features will be added in the future. The app is constantly being updated and new features being added.Thank you for your question.
Boudewijn Bos
Building Fryda - you can check our free digital wallet if you'd like in both app stores :)
Himanshu
Great initiative, @boudewijn_bos ! I would like to know more about how this wallet functions and what sets it apart from others. I look forward to hearing from you.
Building day by day new tools for AiToolsKit.ai (Free AI, Seo, Writing & Social media Tools all-in-one platform) https://rebrand.ly/AiToolsKit
Himanshu
@wajahat_aitoolskit Impressive Wajahat! What are the unique features of the platform? I'll be sure to explore it. Thanks for sharing!
Elena Tsemirava
We are building an easy-to-use financial planner for SaaS startups. Without deep financial knowledge it makes you possible to build a financial model (including calculations of different subscriptions types), track KPIs and much more. Take a look at https://adlega.com
Himanshu
Your financial planner for SaaS startups sounds good, @elenat ! I look forward to exploring it further!
Sankar Isanaka
Altnine https://altnine.com is a messaging app without intermediate servers, storage,databases. Altnine establishes device to device communication, so if you and I chat on Altnine, it's your phone talking to my phone directly, not via/with-help-of servers. Target - every communicating user who cares about privacy. How this helps - Altnine is almost opposite to other apps on how-it-works, Altnine will show you spent times and reports helping to stay effective, Altnine protects your privacy by not storing, processing anything on your chats, Altnine cuts strangers from messaging you, no business chats, no spam no AI, a lot of other first-in-segment features too(please check https://altnine.com for more info). Note: This is not for people who are fine with apps stealing info and returning free service, this is for serious people who care about their privacy.
Himanshu
@sanhq , your Altnine app sounds amazing, especially with its emphasis on privacy and direct D2D communication. Given that it is an anonymous messaging app, how does Altnine manage chat history? Is there any form of data retention, or is it entirely ephemeral? How do you ensure both privacy and user experience when handling chat history?
Sankar Isanaka
@himanshu_28 chats are stored in local, your device and the contact you are chatting to will have these messages and history, only cloud/central/intermediate storage is killed, there are a lot of difficulties in achieving message delivery when other users app is different states, but we managed to build our wrapper around the protocol.
Sankar Isanaka
@himanshu_28 @altnineapp https://twitter.com/altnineapp its just an empty profile now, we don't have any twitter buzz yet. excited :)
Ramya Bhaskar
Building Duonut.com, a free, powerful workflow & form builder that empowers users with personalised logic in minutes - without developer or designer help
Himanshu
@ramya_bhaskar Duonut.com, sounds interesting. Could you explain how your workflow and form builder empowers users with personalised logic and how it distinguishes itself from other similar solutions on the market?
Matej Cabadaj
an interactive mental health tool - basically a Swiss army knife for taking care of your mind πŸ’† It is called mintment and launching next Monday :)
Himanshu
@matej_cabadaj while Mintment sounds like an essential tool for mental health care, I'm curious to know what sets it apart from other products on the market. What unique features or approaches does Mintment offer that differentiate it from existing mental health tools?
Marvin MΓ€ndle
We are currently building a platform for positive corporate culture in a remote work setting.
Himanshu
@marvin_maendle , Could you tell us more about your platform for creating a good corporate culture in remote work settings? What features or techniques do you use to promote positivity and collaboration in remote teams? Who is the target audience, and what features encourage users to use the platform?
Marvin MΓ€ndle
@himanshu_28 Our main feature are the coffee-breaks. You and your colleagues get matched by an algorithm based on your personal interests. After that you get an invitation for your calendar and the following week you can meet your colleagues in our coffee breaks. There are different modi you can choose e.g. you can play a personalized quiz with your colleagues to get to now them better on a simple but funny way. Our audience are remote companies.
Himanshu
@sky_247 Could you provide more details about jeetwinapp-bd1.com? What specific services or features does it offer, and how does it stand out from other similar platforms?
Luc Detiger
I am building an AI day trading tutor (www.praxis.trade)
Himanshu
@lucdetiger Your AI day trading coach at Praxis.trade seems interesting; could you explain how it works and what type of support it offers to day traders? Your target audience - new traders?
Sathish Nagarajan (SNR)
Building Spend Monitor a reminder and monitoring tool for subscriptions Launching soon
Paolo Go
I'm developing a WordPress and WooCommerce plugin to sync key user, billing, and transaction data with leading email marketing platforms like Mailchimp. This tool enhances customer segmentation β€” using demographics, geographics, transactional, and behavioral data β€” to refine email marketing campaigns. It enables marketers to personalize communications and accurately target audiences with tailored messages.
Himanshu
@access24 Your WordPress and WooCommerce plugins seem interesting; could you elaborate on how does it make the process easier for marketers, and what distinguishes it from other solutions?
Paolo Go
@himanshu_28 Thank you for your kind words! The plugin can be customized to synchronize one or all segments to the email marketing platform, depending on the shop owners' needs. The same way, the integration can be enabled on one or all products. The plugin can also synchronize woocommerce product tags, to better target marketing campaigns based on what customers bought. And also to assign tags based on customer journey (order processing, order complete). The plugin includes a "resubscribe" feature, which allows for control over the synchronization of customers who have previously unsubscribed, giving the option to either block or re-engage them in the list. Also, for integrations of email marketing platforms that have multiple lists (Sendy for example), it is possible to set subscribe and unsubscribe rules based on product purchased and order status. For the moment Mailchimp and Sendy integrations are available, but new integrations are in progress, as well as new features to be added in the coming weeks. I'm open to creating integrations of new email marketing platforms.
Himanshu
@access24 Your plugin sounds incredibly versatile. I'm curious, with the current integrations for Mailchimp and Sendy, what has been the feedback from users regarding these features? Also, are there any specific email marketing platforms you're considering for your next integrations based on user demand or market trends?
Paolo Go
@himanshu_28 Thank you Himanshu. For the moment I haven't marketed the plugin yet, but I have a restricted number of early adopters, that tested the plugin in December and January. I had constructive feedback, and based on it I simplified the UI, implemented new segmentation fields, removed a feature and replaced it with a new one, improved existing features like the Migration of existing customers to the email marketing platform, and improved the bulk selector (for granular product assignment). Also, I changed a couple of pro features into free features, that would be useful also for users deciding to use only the free version of the plugin. Concerning the integration, I'm working on AWeber, it will be ready soon. Then I still have to decide what's next, I think Mailerlite, or Brevo, or any other email marketing platform that may be requested and would be a good addition to the plugin. Please let me know if you want to have any further information.
Vincent Xu
I'm in the process of building a mindfulness app tailored for busy professionals who struggle to find time for self-care, offering quick and effective stress-relief techniques. It's designed to help users incorporate moments of calm into their hectic schedules, enhancing overall well-being and productivity.
Himanshu
Awesome to hear, @cen_xu ! Matej also shared about his product, similar about mental health, and it is exciting to see multiple minds working on similar initiatives. Regarding accessibility and integration into busy schedules, what strategies are you considering to make sure your techniques cater to everyone's needs? how do you plan to measure the effectiveness of these techniques for your users?
Ankur Sharma
I am developing a startup mentorship platform where entrepreneurs can connect with experienced mentors who are successful entrepreneurs and industry leaders to receive guidance, support, and advice for their business journey. Check - https://wiseadvizor.com
Himanshu
@ankur_sharma20 Sounds Great! How do you match mentors with mentees to ensure compatibility and maximise the effectiveness of the mentorship? what unique features or resources will your platform offer to enhance the mentorship experience for both mentors and entrepreneurs?
Ben King
Picture this, you are a large enterprise, you want an app, you now have 2 choices: 1. Hire a UI/UX, Front End, and Backend Dev, maybe a product owner for good "governenace" 2. Hire Aviato Consulting and pay a fixed monthly fee, cancel any time, own the IP
Himanshu
Oops, @benking84 , It looks like your GPS got a bit unstable and led you to the 'What Are You Building?' laneπŸ˜„. Drop a message: What are you building, and how will this help users?
JoΓ«l Wurtz
Awesome initiative Himanshu! We're building VenturePals. It's an App for entrepreneurs/solopreneurs to find their success partner, for accountability!
Himanshu
Thanks, @jwurtz ! Your project, VenturePals looks good. Could you tell us more about the product? What main problem this app is solving? (connecting like-minded Individuals?) What are your long-term goals for VenturePals? How do you see it evolving to meet the changing needs of entrepreneurs?
JoΓ«l Wurtz
@himanshu_28 Definitely! The main problem the App solves, is that a lot of entrepreneurs struggle with staying productive and motivated. Especially in the early stages of the startup where it's just work and no reward. By connecting these entrepreneurs, they can enter a mutual partnership where both parties can keep each other accountable. Long-term goal is to significantly reduce the number of failed startups! So many great ideas get wasted due to solo struggles... Ideas that could be life-changing! And to answer your last question: Until we are cyborgs, I think we'll always have problems with productivity, loneliness and more hahaha
Himanshu
@rukhsar_amjad Haha, fair enough! πŸ˜„ Well, in that case, kudos to you for being the ultimate minimalist in this discussion.
Chirag Dave
Helping start up to build the product from scratch with minimum budget as low as $2k.