What are the ways to generate more user interest during a product launch?

Olivia Young
17 replies
Hi folks! As our AI Agent product is approaching its launch date (July 3), we are looking for effective marketing strategies that can attract users and increase exposure and conversion rates. Can you please provide us with some suggestions? Btw, If you are interested in our platform…https://www.producthunt.com/prod...

Replies

Alexis Khvatov
There are several ways to generate more user interest during a product launch. Some of these methods include: 1. Research your audience: Understand your target audience and their preferences to tailor your marketing strategy accordingly. 2. Hold contests and giveaways: These can create buzz and encourage user engagement, as people are often attracted to the possibility of winning something. 3. Create content that highlights your product: Develop engaging content that showcases your product's features and benefits, such as blog posts, videos, or social media posts. 4. Reveal how the product was made: Share the story behind your product's creation, giving users a glimpse into the development process and making them feel more connected to the product. 5. Demonstrate how to use your product: Create tutorials or demonstrations that show users how to get the most out of your product. 6. Co-launch with a partner: Collaborate with another brand or influencer to reach a wider audience and generate more interest. 7. Leverage social media: Use various social media platforms to share teasers, updates, and behind-the-scenes content to build anticipation for your product launch. 8. Send product launch emails: Craft compelling emails to announce your product launch, create curiosity, and establish your brand in your audience's minds. 9. Host a launch event: Organize an event to showcase your product, engage with your audience, and generate excitement around the launch. 10. Include a strong call-to-action (CTA): Encourage users to take action, such as pre-ordering your product or signing up for updates, by including a clear and compelling CTA in your marketing materials. Some cool examples of product launches include: - Cadbury's social media campaign, which increased their followers and generated buzz around their product. - A series of pre-launch social media posts from various industries, building anticipation for upcoming product launches. - Content marketing campaigns that highlight product features and benefits, generating three times the leads of traditional marketing at a lower cost. - Product launch emails that drove massive sales, such as those from Apple, Google, and Tesla.
Olivia Young
@alekswatch Very detailed and comprehensive! I particularly agree with your views and will try to adopt some of the strategies before our product launch! Hopefully, it will have a positive effect.
Kaneshiro Takeshi
My suggestion is to get KUN to be the spokesperson. His fans would go crazy for that! 🐔
Mark Pavlyukovskyy
By crafting a compelling story, leveraging social media and influencers, and encouraging user feedback, you can generate more interest during a product launch.
Olivia Young
@mark_pavlyukovskyy Yeah, good storytelling is the key to marketing success. I agree.
Jess Gulapa | Community Engagement
This has to be one of the most exciting products I've seen so far! How did you and your team come up with the idea @candybabe? To answer your question on attracting users and increasing exposure, really get people to test and make it easy for them to the most of your product at first try. 👇🏼 Here are 3 crazy ideas that might work for you: 👇🏼 🔥 Idea #1 The quick user guides are helpful, but what if you create a live event where someone teaches people how to achieve specific goals with specific Geniuses? A live event like a webinar or a workshop can help you: ✅ Demonstrate how to win with your product, ✅ Answer questions in real time, ✅ Collect data & feedback, and ✅ Invite people to subscribe. 🔥 Idea #2 Have you also considered allowing people to create their own Geniuses and earn recognition or rewards based on how popular their Ai is? This can make it more enticing for people to share MindOS with their peers. ✨ I can really see this scaling like a SIMS world for real world utility powered by AI. ✨ I could also see brands hopping on with sponsored Geniuses that are powered by company knowledge/data. ✨ Content creators that are focused on educating and empowering people through AI can also hop on creating Ai trained with their frameworks and techniques. These may open up more opportunities for increased profitability for your startup. At the end of the day, it all depends on what your goals would be for the product and on how your early adopters end up using it. I can't say this enough, but definitely launch with a focus on delivering more value for your early adopters as a way of thanking them for their trust and support from the start. 🔥 Idea #3 Additionally, it would be great to see Geniuses categorized too so that it's easier to find those that match people's interest. Will be following your work for updates! Thanks for making this. Hope these pointers make sense and help you launch stronger. :) 👉🏼 For more tips, here's a discussion that you may want to check in on: https://www.producthunt.com/disc...
Olivia Young
@jesscadoodles Wow, that's a very detailed suggestion. Thank you very much for your answer. Our platform supports and encourages users to create their own AI agents. We invite you to try and use MindOS after our release on July 3rd!
Hui Shu
You need to share some user success stories
André J
Launching soon!
Launch in other places first
I really dig your product. I think it's really cool. I did try to sign up, but it's not working (Google Chrome). It could be just me. I would give it more time to prepare for Product Hunt (PH), since the 3rd of July is a Monday, which can be a very competitive day. I actually like the product. Nice work, guys. I would love to test it more.
Olivia Young
@sandradjajic I'm sorry that you weren't able to register successfully. Can you provide more details about what happened? We actually support direct registration and use with Google Email. I would love to help you resolve this issue. Thank you so much for your support.
Heleana Grace
Take advantage of video marketing. It doesn't have to be anything complicated, a few short-form videos on TikTok or Reels can really boost engagement.
Norma Lee
Teasers and sneak peeks work well. Get users excited about what's coming. Early access or beta testing can also generate buzz. Most importantly, engage with your audience - comments, DMs, you name it.