What are the top 12 AI platforms for 2024?

Kathleen Edwards
3 replies

Replies

Kabir
Assuming you are talking about consumer AI platform that are focused on LLM, here are a few I think can be considered top of the 12: 1. ChatGPT (GPT-4) - with a 128K context window, this is still the king of LLM 2. Claude 3 - This is a workhorse with a context window of 200K! 3. Gemini Pro - with a context window of 1M-10M, this will be a killer whale of LLM 4. Mixtral AI - their open-source models are amazing 5. Llama 2 - this is Meta's top open-source model
Tanesha Austen
Hopefully my tool will be😂
Gurkaran Singh
Hey there, tech enthusiasts! 🚀 As someone knee-deep in the world of data science and embedded programming like Gurkaran Singh here, I know the importance of staying up-to-date with the latest AI platforms. While I can't predict the future (yet!), I can tell you that keeping an eye on emerging technologies and platforms is key to staying ahead in this rapidly evolving field. So, let's keep exploring, tinkering, and pushing the boundaries of what's possible with AI. Who knows, maybe one of us will create the next big thing in 2024! 💡 #AIinnovation #TechLife