What are the most effective ways to manage stress in our daily lives?

Ayşegül Çorok
22 replies
Stress is a common issue that affects many of us in our daily lives. Let's discuss the most effective strategies for managing stress and improving our overall wellbeing, including mindfulness, exercise, and time management techniques.

Replies

Greg ⚡️ Join The ChatGPT Post newsletter
Nature is often the answer, go for a 1h walk after lunch of before starting your day, get rid of your phone habits whenever possible, remove alerts, cheers from Antalya!
mapname
1. coffee X 2 before afternoon 2. long walks in the nature 3. resistance training
Jason Andries
Exercise always helps me whenever I feel stressed because it's one of the only things that really takes my mind off everything else. Walking or having a coffee with friends also helps because you can talk about what stresses you out, which often brings some relief.
Kayode Odeleye
@jason_andries1 +1 long distance running for me. I don't know about coffee for stress but I can't do without coffee just because I love the taste of good coffee
Kaizen Order
I think everyone has a unique answer to this. But for us, exercising and social meetups have been great at alleviating stress.
Sudeshna Roy
While it's different for everyone, here's mine: 1. Journaling (when feeling overwhelmed) 2. Creating lists (brain-dump sort) 3. Daily meditation (20 minute to 1 hour): this has been the highest ROI activity I have done for long term stress handling capacity. 4. Eating well and on time: when blood sugar level drops, restlessness and anxiety kicks in for me 5. A good night's sleep 6. Some kind of physical activity (walking, running, working out or at the bare minimum cooking something or cleaning up the house)
Yunus Ertürk
For me, walking is the most helpful.
Roberto Gómez - ScalarOS.com
For me there is no hack for stress. There can be some short terms reliefs but in the end is just sport, sleep and above all, a realization of what causes you stress. For example, as an entrepreneur, when you don't give you the option to fail, that creates a lot of stress. Once you realize that everyone else is just trying to figure it out and that failure is a real option, you unload a big burden.
Nicole Boman
I would def say exercising and regular breaks, listen to a song that makes you want to dance and don't sit for x amount of hours. It really helps me to take a lot of 5 min breaks during the day.
Aldo Radesic
I tried everything to manage my stress - from yoga, running, hiking... Everything helped. Then I discovered that listening metal music very loudly helps me the most.
Roshunda Gulley
I think exercise, meditation, and sleep among other activities are some good strategies for improving our wellbeing
Priyank Chodisetti
Generally not stressed out. But taking my mind off work feels good. Recently playing games on my Steam Deck is helping me not think about work. Currently playing Red Dead Redemption II & Forza Horizon 5.
The Kingdom Bank
Actually there is a good solution package. Free. And everyone can. Drinking water. Looking at the world with love. Thinking positively and exercising. When you do these, you will see that the stress is further away from you.
Oswald Soto
The tension has been much reduced by exercise and social gatherings.
Maël Harnois
Exercising. 5-10min when waking up to start the day on the good side. Whenever my brain is getting cloudy / overwhelm -> 5-10 min of exercise or even stretching (I started doing that couple of weeks ago, works well for me :) ) + walking a bit to clear the mind.
Igor Lysenko
Hi! I think you should make yourself a list of what gives you energy to live and work. If you have experienced burnout at work or elsewhere. Increase the frequency with which you use the list.
Magic Mike Paine
Having pets seems to recharge me. The unconditional love they give and the feeling of a rockstar when you come home.