What are the key tech and business trends in 2024?

Tatiana Vdovychenko
2 replies
I think there are quickly solution, automation, and hyper-personalized approach. Also, it is a startup quick launch. Teams in the startups used to be united under one idea and even worked on it for a couple of years. Today, startups are seen more like an investment opportunity. Companies strive to create products that meet market needs, prove their potential to investors, and then sell them, creating a foundation for new ideas. This dynamic opens new opportunities for tech companies capable of fast prototype creation and making startups run smoothly within two-three months. In my opinion, there is a lot of non-obvious, but useful information here. https://jetsoftpro.com/blog/navi...

Replies

Yokiiiii
Agreed. There is a focus on creating products that meet market needs, proving potential to investors, and then selling them to create a foundation for new ideas. This dynamic presents opportunities for tech companies capable of fast prototype creation and enabling startups to run smoothly within a short timeframe. As for our business focus in 2024, we are developing a tool to automatically generate custom workflows for team projects, marketing campaigns, and more! Get text solutions and images with just ONE CLICK🔥
Sarvpriy Arya
I think B2b AI solutions are the next thing