What are the highest converting lead magnets?

Oksana Chyketa
28 replies
Looking for the highest converting lead magnets for B2B. What is your best-performing lead magnet?

Replies

MD Amirul Islam
Case study and Ebook
Bernard Badó
Case study showcasing how you product helped got to be the #1
Shail Silver
@bernard_bado Using AI to generate original content that ranks on Google - ParagraphAI launched today and is trending on the homepage - check us out!
Bennie Hazen
58.6% of marketers said their short-form written content – like newsletters, checklists, or ebook samples – had the highest conversion rates. Long-form written content, for example https://apkpouch.com/ guides or reports, generated the best results for 41.4% of respondents who picked this type of lead magnets.
Matt Gaucher
I've always stuck to eBooks & case studies for the past 3 years and it's served me well.
Olya Zabalkanska
I think surveys and deep research one of the best. As well as guides. This is a hot audience that is super interested in solving problems.
Johan Liebert
Deep research and surveys, in my opinion, are among the best. Moreover, guides This audience is young and incredibly motivated to find solutions of bestofiron.
Debajit Sarkar
Mini Courses have been our best performing lead magnets. Short videos of 3-5 minutes. Mini courses are more sleek to deliver, and tend to have a higher perceived value. That being said, please note the best lead magnet ideas are inspired by your audience. What do they need? What would lessen their stress, save them time, or help them reach a goal? What problems can you help them solve? Answering those questions will help you build the perfect lead magnet.
@dsarkar sounds great! do you send your courses via email or do you provide the leads with an access to special platform in return for an email address?
Debajit Sarkar
@oksana_ch Oksana, we send courses via email. Have a few YouTube channels where we share best practices, tips etc and we let viewers know that they may choose to visit our website and subscribe to our mini courses. We adopt the same strategy on Twitter, LinkedIn as well. Hope this helps.
Romain Baron
Not working there so don’t know if it worked out well for them but it worked out really well on me. It’s called « maturity assessment » from dynamicyield. Google it and you will find the survey easily. I love how they made me feel « are you sure you are ready to use it ? ». It was, like me or my organisation, are not smart enough (in a good way). End result, they qualified me and know perfectly my pain!
Vitaliy K
Checklists and e-books are great lead magnets. I already noticed this about 10 years ago
Leonard Canitrot
I think free trial is what works best!
mary lee
Amazing knowledge and I like to share this kind of information with my friends and hope they like it they why I do emoji
Gurpinder Singh
Case studies, eBooks and templates works really well
Launching soon!
I think Ebooks are the best lead magnet. These are fairly easy to generate and help build your online reputation.
Davor Kolenc
As a platform aimed at developers, it seems to me that most of our quality leads are coming from educational content (wherever - be it e-books, off-line, on-line conferences, webinars). Also, just being omnipresent, wherever developers go to get their brainfood, we are there to be a part of the conversation (so places like Indie Hackers, Hackernoon, Hacker News, product Hunt etc.).
Karthik Tatikonda
I feel it depends on the product. 1. Website builder or landing page builder: Templates. 2. SAAS that is solving a new problem: Case study 3. Customers need to be educated for the problem: Ebook
Devanand Premkumar
@karthik_tatikonda I think this sounds reasonably closer to reality. Also would be interesting how do you create eBook based lead magnets? What is your process?
Huy Doan
For me, the most one is a case study or ultimate guide to success on something.
Swapnil D Puranik
A lot depends on the category and the nature of your business. For a D2C brand or smaller ticket retail service/product - quizzes could work really, but for a serious B2B SaaS company eBook\Guide\Whitepaper\Webinar would work well as compared to others. But for the sake of this particular poll, I am assuming it is for a B2B SaaS product.
TheAnkurTyagi
Well-explained eBook with sample case studies along with a summary of webinars & interviews.