What are the easiest no-code tools to use?

Elly
24 replies
I'm also curious about what you consider "easy" when using a tool. Is it easy if it doesn't have a lot of features? Is it easy if there's friendly guidance? Is it easy if you can do it all at once without connecting to other tools? Something else?

Replies

Raj @ Vault Vision
Webflow, Bubble, Flutter, Xano, Airtable, Stripe, Zapier, Retool and Vault Vision for user auth!
Elly
@rajnijjer You're familiar with a variety of tools. Thanks for the answer. I see from your profile that you also created a no-code tool, what was the most important thing you thought about when creating the tool? It would be great if you could share your thoughts on "ease of use" in particular.
Charlotte Chiang
Interesting question - over at anytype.io we're creating a no-code, decentralised website builder and asking ourselves these questions every day. Based on what we've seen, I think that 'easy' boils down to how quickly someone is able to unlock value from the product. A person doesn't need to understand every feature or concept, but hopefully in the first 1-2 sessions - they've felt that that they've created something of value. The UX and guidance should support them to do that, and yes - it shouldn't rely on too many other tools/integrations to access that value. So, I guess a bit of everything that you mentioned!
Elly
@charmandro Thank you so much for your genuine answer, I can tell you've put a lot of thought into this. I started following you so that I don't forget that I found you. When is the product you are working on launching or is it in teaser?
Charlotte Chiang
@elly_cho Thanks for your kind words and interesting discussion topic! We're almost ready to put up our pre-launch page: anytype.io :) Just followed your Slashpage teaser, looking forward to supporting your launch!
Aqeel
Bubble.io is a visual programming tool that allows you to build web applications without code. The platform offers a drag-and-drop interface and a range of pre-built templates to help you get started.
David Cagigas
Bubble.io works the best for web apps!
Elly
@edworking If you're using Bubble, can you tell us what made it "easy" for you?
Pedro De la nube✪ 🧪
Some popular no-code platforms that are easy to use include: 1-Carrd 2-Glide 3-Airtable 4-Webflow 5-Softr 6-AppSheet 7-Bubble.io The ease of use of these tools may vary depending on the user's experience and familiarity with the platform.
Elly
@pedro_de_la_nube Thanks for the well organized answer! In your experience with those tools, or in your favorite no-code tool, is there anything in particular that you've found to be made particularly easy?
Carter Michael
@pedro_de_la_nube Have to echo Airtable and Carrd here. Haven't used any of the other tools but the ones I have, have been very great. Carrd, I just followed a little timelapse video of someone building a site to get the hang of the interface and was able to build my own sites after that.
Elly
@pedro_de_la_nube It was easy to follow along with the video, and I'll have to think about using it for onboarding our services. Thanks so much for sharing your specific experience!
BiglySales
I think a tool is easy when It’s easy to use and you have a quick and fast responds.
Elly
@biglysales Can you point to any tools that you've found particularly easy to use?
Tanzirul Huda
I am working on Notificationpro. It's tool that helps you to create different widgets like popups, social proof widgets to increase conversion rate. You can check out here - https://notificationpro.simplef.....
Elly
@tanzirul_huda I've never seen it before, so thanks for the introduction. Can you tell us what you found easy about AlertPro?
Tanzirul Huda
@elly_cho As you mention no-code tool, so Notificationpro gives you the opportunity to create different widgets without writing a single line of code. You just need to install one line of a pixel on your website and you are ready to go. For example, you are launching soon your product on PH. We hope at this time you want to give a discount. So you can promote this via a header bar of a countdown timer with an email collector. You can easily create such types of widgets using Notificationpro without knowing the code. Also, suppose someone visiting your landing page for a long time. You can show them your social proof like testimonials, recent conversions, etc as popup notifications by altering the timing. It definitely makes the visitor more curious and builds trust. I hope you got some point :)
Karan bhansali
Webflow has lots of features, they even have great training videos. It is simple to create websites for mobile, desktop devices.