What are the common mistakes to avoid when writing content for digital marketing campaigns?

Kajal d4
3 replies

Replies

Leena Chitnis
Hi, writer here! Along with the recommendations given by others here, I would say that content needs to grab the reader immediately with the first few words, and then become a human interest story. What do I mean by that? 'Human interest' would be a story about how someone solved a problem, or how they found their way out of a hardship. After writing content for newsletters for the past 15 years, I've noticed the most eyeballs and clicks go towards stories that show a photo of a person and talk about something they've dealt with, whether it's a positive story or something challenging.
Elena Tsemirava
In my opinion, the main mistake is to write a lot of low-quality content that no one needs. It's better to create less but with a higher quality.
Eliza Crescini
- Not knowing your audience. - Writing generic content. - Not using keywords. - Not writing clear and concise headlines. - Not proofreading your work. I think these are some of the common mistakes we need to avoid,