What are the Chrome extensions that make your work easier and faster while working?

Mehmet Talha Şişman
8 replies

Replies

Aria Johnson
Popular extensions include Grammarly for checking spelling and grammar, LastPass for managing passwords, Pocket for saving articles and videos to read later, OneTab for consolidating multiple tabs into one tab, Momentum for staying focused on your tasks throughout the day, and more. By using these extensions, you can save time while still getting the job done efficiently.
Uma Venugopal
I love redux devtools, wappalyzer and grammarly!
Not an extension for Chrome but rather an application: Velja. Lets you open emails or whatapp links in one browser but telegram and viber messages on Safari and so on. A life saver if you run everything on one machine.
JK
Hola VPN Domain Age Checker : To check age of Domains Gmass : To track my email status for Outreach Purposes Open Multiple URL : To open multiple urls GoFullPage : To take Screenshort of Complete Webpage Writeme : To Write my emails,content briefs ,Subject lines and correct my grammar mistakes i use writeme chrome extension (https://chrome.google.com/websto...).
Hooria Ahmed
Zoom Scheduler: Schedules and launches Zoom meetings directly from the Chrome browser.
Nasreen Akhter
Stay Focused (Limits time spent on distracting websites, improving productivity).
Ali Rehman
Pocket. It Allows to save articles and web pages to read later, even offline.
Hifsa Ahmed
Tab Wrangler: Automatically closes inactive tabs after a set period, reducing tab overload.