What are the best tools and techniques for effective time management?

Pinar Engur
6 replies
Time management is a critical skill for anyone looking to maximize their productivity and achieve their goals. But with so many tools and techniques available, it can be tough to know where to start.

Replies

soylakate
I use TMetric time tracker to capture my work hours and the eat-the-frog-for-breakfast time management technique.
Abid Unnisa
I came across these apps recently that take down meeting notes. Those apps have made my life so easier.
Igor Pavlov
I personally find Trello the best
Jòzsef Molnos
Hi there! :) Here are some: Priorization: use the Eisenhower Matrix to categorize tasks into four quadrants: urgent and important, important but not urgent, urgent but not important, and neither urgent nor important.. Or you can use tools like Trello mentioned before by @igorpavlov..
Igor Lysenko
Hello, we have created a site to manage our workflows. And more lists. Our lists are free, I hope they can help you. And if we return to the question, then lists help effective time management, they let me know when I have a rally and what work I have done or will do.
Pavel Kukhnavets
Here are some of the best techniques and strategies for managing your time effectively: Eisenhower matrix for prioritization. SMART goals concept (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, and Time-bound bound). The 80/20 rule. If you are looking for the best software solution for accelerating time management, try GanttPRO https://ganttpro.com/.