What are the best AI apps for kids?

Myles Liu
6 replies
I am trying to get to those wonderful apps and use for my kids.

Replies

Coco
Hey we're going to launch our app Sound AiSleep that offers kids audiobooks spoken in their parent's voice using AI voice clones. We're launching in the next couple of weeks!
Saya Chen
the gpt4 answer:Tynker 、osmo and Box Island
Gurkaran Singh
Hey there! 👋 As a tech-savvy parent who has dabbled in various industries, including edtech, I can relate to your quest for the best AI apps for kids. It's fantastic that you're looking to introduce your little ones to the world of artificial intelligence early on! While I don't have kids of my own yet, I've had my fair share of tinkering with technology. From my experience, some great AI apps for kids include educational platforms like ABCmouse, ScratchJr for budding coders, and Socratic for homework help. Remember, learning can be fun, especially when AI is involved! Let me know if you find any hidden gems, as I'm always on the lookout for innovative ways to engage young minds. Happy exploring! 🚀 #TechParenting #AIForKids #FutureGeniuses
Myles Liu
@thestarkster Hi Gurkaran! Thank you for your passion! I'm so glad that you have shared so many AI tools! I'm gonna take a great look at it. ABCmouse can be sure fun, but I always found those platforms out of date, such as from the perspective of UI/UX. I think there might be a new and innovative one needed!