What are strategies for making the onboarding process effective for new employees in remote work?

Çağan Yıldırım
5 replies
Clearly explaining the needs of roles and goals of the company can be a good start for making the onboarding process better. What about other tips to make this process more effective?

Replies

Otavio Serra
Hello Ç., hope to find you well. Please take a look at boostio.ai. I am happy to make a call and show you a demo and more details. Feedback is also welcome. Trying to build something useful here.
Ryan Tando - Dezbor.com
- Walk through the product user journey (or just the happy path) - Provide handbooks and documentations - Schedule regular check-ins with mentors or managers
Otavio Serra
@distartin Hello Ryan, hope to find you well. Please take a look at boostio.ai. I am happy to make a call and show you a demo and more details. Feedback is also welcome. Trying to build something useful here.
Sherry Xena
Waiting for the answer
Otavio Serra
@sherryxena Hello Sherry, hope to find you well. Please take a look at boostio.ai. I am happy to make a call and show you a demo and more details. Feedback is also welcome. Trying to build something useful here.