What are some of the most innovative products you've seen recently, and what makes them stand out?

Kyle Tummonds
5 replies
I'm sure that many of us are using ChatGPT, and other AI products. So beyond those, what product have you found to help you the most? Is there something that really stands out?

Replies

Jingying Huang
I used Notion AI for several days. It was pretty impressive. It has features like "Ask AI to write blog posts, outline, essays, etc. Since my team uses Notion to manage projects, it was very handy.
Kyle Tummonds
@jyfhuang Thanks for your recommendations. I've heard a lot about the new AI feature on Notion. Although I am not a fan of Notion, it seems like an interesting feature to check out.
Brian Yip
Weโ€™re a bunch of ex-Google & Honey alum building Kudos, a free shopping extension that helps you: ๐Ÿ’ณ Always use the best card at checkout on 2M+ sites ๐Ÿ’ฐ Double your credit card rewards by 2X ๐Ÿƒ Breeze through checkout with autofill We just launched today! Let us know what you think โคต๏ธ https://t.ly/mBuJ Another really innovative product is The Browser Company building Arc Browser, a new and improved way to browse the internet. I've been a Chrome user forever, but I've since switched over to Arc and I can't ever imagine going back. Their design and layout is infinitely better and it's one of the few new products I absolutely love.
Brian Yip
@kyle_tummonds: Appreciate the support, Kyle! Let me know what you think - we're a small team, so we your feedback is important to us! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ